Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

FS9 Configurator

Out of the kindness of my heart and a couple of hours of boredom I have created the FS9 Configurator for you. Basically it allows you to surf and modify the fs9.cfg file easily. And you can add your own comments to each entry and share them if you want.Check it out...http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?DLID=35523Have fun!http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Thanks a lot, it works like a champ. This is exactly what the 'ol FS-config file needed.AL

PERFORMANCE_MODE= SETTINGS/DISPLAY/SCENERY Global scenery quality0=custom1=min2=v.low3=low 4=med.low5=med.high 6=high 7=ult.highKurt M

Sorry Ken, I guess it didn't work for me earilier, but it works now!

Excellent utility Ken ........ thanks for your timeBest ...... Brian Chambers

IIRC VirtualCopilot is the thing that warns you with a pop-up message if you leave the parking brake on or forget to set flaps, things like that.It can be switched from, I think, the aircraft realism settings in FS (not at my FS PC at the moment).

Very Great and flexible utility! Thank you very much Ken.Best,Bruno Francescoli.

Maybe I'm missing something simple with this but when I run this program nothing is displayed in right panel.Clicking, or double clicking on the values listed on the left side does nothing.Any suggestions?Thanks

Dang, thought it was something M$ tried to slide past our noses.