Sign in to follow this  
Alaaar

Ariane design are they real ?

I think you take some statements way to personal, Alaaar.If you would follow some threads around here, you would agree that after "Ariane" is written, an emotional river opens an everyone is attracted to swim. This thing repeats itself regularly and that's the main point pf my concerns. Your need for help is respected and viewed as essential and it might be that you've read some sentences that weren't supposed to describe you in person, Sir.

I think you take some statements way to personal, Alaaar.If you would follow some threads around here, you would agree that after "Ariane" is written, an emotional river opens an everyone is attracted to swim. This thing repeats itself regularly and that's the main point pf my concerns. Your need for help is respected and viewed as essential and it might be that you've read some sentences that weren't supposed to describe you in person, Sir.
You right, I wont take it too personal any more, only a game at the end........Thanks

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Ariane links to its its Terms and Conditions at the bottom of its home page. I've no sympathy for anyone you buys from Ariane after reading those - they give a good indication of its attitude to customers. If you bought without reading them ......

Hi Alaai brought the 700 about a year or so ago, it is a nice bird, but hate the fmc navdata not being updates, also i used to get crashes when using the fmc, i fixed these by changing the language to US English (i had mine set to English -AUS). now i can use the bird and fly it with out any fmc crashes what so ever, now all i need is the nav data updates and i will be happy, but will be really happyu once pmdg release their 737. make the change in language and see if that helps, i have not had any problem in entering gross weight,i hipe it helps a littleJason

<br /><br /><br />I pray for that too but I ve been praying for long<br /><br /><br />I don’t mind paying more for the right product and frankly their web page is beautiful and manuals are not bad...
A beautiful webpage and flashy manual do not necessarily make for a good flight model in FSX. And $110??? No flight sim aircraft is worth that...you could have almost had an hour in a real cessna 172 with an instructor and a few nice memories. Amazing....

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Just read their T&C's :( :( What a bunch of heroes!! Where are they based? Cannot figure that out from their website.

Interesting... Every now and then someone burns his fingers on Ariane. Since so many years being on AVSIM, I see a similar post and can only say one thing - for those who have burnt themselves, I really feel sorry for you. For those who still haven't, keep away!Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

<br />Ariane links to its its Terms and Conditions at the bottom of  its home page. I've no sympathy for anyone you buys from Ariane after reading those - they give a good indication of its attitude to customers.  If you bought without reading them ......<br />
<br /><br /><br />I guess you are right

Alaa A. Riad

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

<br />Hi Alaa<br /><br />i brought the 700 about a year or so ago, it is a nice bird, but hate the fmc navdata not being updates, also i used to get crashes when using the fmc, i fixed these by changing the language to US English (i had mine set to English -AUS).  now i can use the bird and fly it with out any fmc crashes what so ever, now all i need is the nav data updates and i will be happy, but will be really happyu once pmdg release their 737.  make the change in language and see if that helps, i have not had any problem in entering gross weight,<br /><br />i hipe it helps a little<br /><br />Jason<br />
<br /><br /><br />Hello JasonThank you for your tips I will check the language on my computer while I think it has to be US English, regarding the GW it really drove me crazy however, I will keep on trying, I think now Navdata is available at Navgraph site or about to be.You know really I wish this all will be my mistake and I would give them an apology thread, however, I needed someone to share this with, unfortunately, all my friends don’t even know what is FSX is :)Thanks again

Alaa A. Riad

Just read their T&C's :( :( What a bunch of heroes!! Where are they based? Cannot figure that out from their website.
England

I read somewhere that the GW entered cannot exceed the rated max GW of the aircraft or the FMC won't accept it.

<br />I read somewhere that the GW entered cannot exceed the rated max GW of the aircraft or the FMC won't accept it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />Thank you MSW I will give it a try

Alaa A. Riad

Alaaar, are you still struggling with the GW entry?Here's one: Enter a value that's exactly 6.000lbs below the current GW shown in the "fuel&payload" window. If you are at 126.000lbs, enter 120.000 and you should be good to go.I've uninstalled my bird a long time ago so sorry if my memory may play tricks on me here. I had the 800X2, might be this "trick" (which of course is a wrong number) helps.

Alaaar, are you still struggling with the GW entry?Here's one: Enter a value that's exactly 6.000lbs below the current GW shown in the "fuel&payload" window. If you are at 126.000lbs, enter 120.000 and you should be good to go.I've uninstalled my bird a long time ago so sorry if my memory may play tricks on me here. I had the 800X2, might be this "trick" (which of course is a wrong number) helps.
Thank you CoolP I will give a try

Alaa A. Riad

Thank you CoolP I will give a try
Thank you all but still the same problem...I will have to wait for SP and see, specail thanks with all tips given

Alaa A. Riad