Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

In Development?

Hellosomething planned for the E-Jets V2: E175 und E195 (wilco/feelthree)?Thanks peter[

hi byorkHave you ever thought of doing Abnormal Procedure's for any of your current list of releases? Where the user will detect a problem and call up the respective checklist. May be a bit of more work on your side, but it will really attract the hardcore SOP sim pilots.Regards

hi byorkHave you ever thought of doing Abnormal Procedure's for any of your current list of releases? Where the user will detect a problem and call up the respective checklist. May be a bit of more work on your side, but it will really attract the hardcore SOP sim pilots.Regards
Might do something special, maybe, for the NGX, but it depends on how powerful the SDK is.Complex abnormals are very, very trick to model, and they realistically only appeal to 1 percent of the user base.Most users just have their hands full trying to do a normal flight.Cheers,

Hello Bryan,Good news on the Ifly, can't wait to get this one.I have just have one question, what influences your decision to make a button control opposed to a voice control version, in particular the ifly version.I have 2 voice control ones now, and they are excellent in all aspects.ThanksSteve

Hello Bryan,Good news on the Ifly, can't wait to get this one.I have just have one question, what influences your decision to make a button control opposed to a voice control version, in particular the ifly version.I have 2 voice control ones now, and they are excellent in all aspects.ThanksSteve
Hi Steve,Voice is good, but the problem is potential market is much smaller than button control. Why? Because to use voice, you need to be comfortable speaking English, you need a headset/mic and you need an English OS (or at least be able to set your Speech Recognizer to English).This is great for Americans, Brits, South Africans, Australians, Canadians, Irish, etc., but it's not so great for people from non-English speaking countries.With 'button control', none of those limitations are present. A German user using a localized German Win 7 or Vista Home Edition who knows no English can still use the software.Voice may still happen though for the iFly. It's a long-shot maybe. A lot of it depends on the PMDG 737.Cheers,

Thanks Bryan for the explanation and I see what you mean.I hope you do one for voice for Ifly, however the button one is great also.. +1 money ready :(

Bryan it would be fantastic to have a fs2crew version for the digital aviation/aerosoft piper cheyenne. I love this plane.

Hello..:)Just a short question..Will there be a FScrew Voice commander in the future for Aerosoft Airbus X ?Chris from Denmark

I got FS2Crew VE for the Jetstream, and it's still a really amazing product (my wife: now you're also talking to your computer...?!). :( I'd really love to have the Flightsimlabs Concorde "2Crewed", but I guess the audience is just too small, as you explained earlier. Even though it's one of the most complex and complete aircraft for FS; after flying her for a while it's absolute boring to move a modern plane.. :( Are there any plans for CaptainSim Products? Maybe their upcoming 737-100? (beat me, but I guess I'm more interested in a -100 than in a NG plastic jet :( )Keep up the good work!

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

I got FS2Crew VE for the Jetstream, and it's still a really amazing product (my wife: now you're also talking to your computer...?!). :( I'd really love to have the Flightsimlabs Concorde "2Crewed", but I guess the audience is just too small, as you explained earlier. Even though it's one of the most complex and complete aircraft for FS; after flying her for a while it's absolute boring to move a modern plane.. :( Are there any plans for CaptainSim Products? Maybe their upcoming 737-100? (beat me, but I guess I'm more interested in a -100 than in a NG plastic jet :( )Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the kinds words!Unlikely though on the the CaptainSim... if they offered an SDK, then I'd strongly consider them, however, but they don't.Cheers,

Hey Bryan. I've not harassed you in a while, so was just wondering if there's anything in the pipeline before the NGX seeing as that looks like still being some months away from release? Still seems to be quite a lot of people asking about a voice commander iFly version over the various forums :(

Hey Bryan. I've not harassed you in a while, so was just wondering if there's anything in the pipeline before the NGX seeing as that looks like still being some months away from release? Still seems to be quite a lot of people asking about a voice commander iFly version over the various forums :(
Hi Callum,Voice Control for the iFly is in the works.Then there's the FSX versions of FS2Crew for the iFly.Hopefully when the dust settles, PMDG will be ready to release their NGX, but who knows. You guys know as much as me on the PMDG front.Cheers,

That's BRILLIANT news on the voice iFly! First in line with the credit card right here.