Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Question:Today I flew the B747, long haul flight and FS stopt responding because I did something stupid with other programms.Lucly I had Autosave by FSUIPC.The old B737ng (FS9) wasn't able to save panel status etc. via autosave.Will the B737ngx be able to be fully functional after autosave?

Or just in his dreams like we are doing every day until the 737ngx has finally been released.

:LMAO:Proud to be South African!! I thought this paint was hilarious!
That aircraft also makes me proud to be South African. I also hail from CapeTown, Johan :) I would love to go back to SA (of course, only to fly on Kulula ;) )Cheers,Craig Tatley.
it does in dutch :DLukas Mathijsen
And in Afrikaans it means Pitch ;)

Hey Steve, Why don't you fly your new excellent C-310?
I don't want to go to far off track in the forum, but I usually do the Cessna 310R for shorter local hops. I like to fly low through mountains and stuff on the East Coast. Not to mention I flew the pants off of it during testing! My home base is KVQQ/Cecil Field in Jacksonville, FL. So I fly from there to KPAE in Washington (in real time). Takes about 12-14 hours in the B-17G which is long enough for me! Not to mention when I hit bad weather I like to escape to higher altitude which the turbo chargers allow me to do. The 310 would be stuck, and in some cases I may have to divert and land. In summary every aircraft in my hangar has its purpose, and I have some 30 odd birds I have bought over time from almost ever developer in MSFS. Certain ones I love especially for their historic value, others I fly just to see what it would be like to be Captain for a day, and a few I fly to get my VFR on (like our Cessna, or the A2A Piper Cub). Needless to say I can't wait for NGX, and I can't wait to show some of stuff we have coming up the pipe ourselves (but this is not the appropriate venue to discuss that :( )

Well as I know everyone is looking forward to the release of the ngx one has to wonder if they are building the real thing instead of a simulator. I understand they want it to get it right which i prefer to being the beta tester and having to wait for some major service pack or update. But this project seems to be taking an awful long time. I know they didnt want to give us a release date in fear of missing it which they did. So as much as I love the pmdg products I think im done checking on this one.

Considering the amount of work that has to be done for each project (building the real aircraft vs. creating such a detailed flight sim addon) compared to the number of people that are working on it, the NGX would probably take the same amount of time to make as the real aircraft.Cheers,Nick Jones

A new day, no update. Checking the forums and facebook website each day and, such as each day, again no update. A big lack of updates PMDG, c'on. Black%20Eye.gif How hard can it be to take a few screenshots weil testing the 737NGX and post them...? :angry:Regards,Steven