Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Well that was a nice scare - for a few minutes this entire thread was deleted after I hit the wrong button in the admin panel while trying to remove a couple flagged posts from last night... Thank Avsim's technology manager Brian Sperdurto for his quick action in retrieving it from the server's trash before it was purged or we'd have lost a piece of PMDG history!
There is data that has been backed up and data that hasn't been lost...yet or what is it you say :(

Richard Åsberg

Bruce Campion-Smith
I know that name - an author of aviation books I believe? In fact... i think the From the Flightdeck series?

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

I think a long one is on the cards YMAV to YMML sounds good

KBOS-KATL

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

maybe in 2017 there will be new airports to fly too.. So i am undecided yet.. new airports on the atlantic ocean may be within the NGX limits from europe
KLM's Privatair Jet, which is a 737-700 BBJ, does KIAH-EHAM, Houston to Amsterdam.And, I did KBOS-EHAM for DVABTW, I started a thread for this a long time ago Raised%20Eyebrow.gif

I'll start in a -700. I'll take off from KRNT, do about an hour and a half of trials, then land at KBFI. Then at KBFI I'll shut her down for the night. The next day, (same day in RW) I will take off from KBFI and do some more trials, landing again in KBFI. Three weeks later, (again, same day in RW) I'll switch into my SWA livery (from the Boeing green/unpainted livery which I hope pmdg does) and fly from KBFI to KDAL making the delivery!
That´s my ideia too!
Hi Thomas,There is a whole checklist covering "delivery flights" which will test all of the normal and non-normal of the aircraft. I know the details for the A320, but not for the 737NG sadly. The whole flight last about 3-4 hours. (...)Thanks,Martin Dahlerup
Does anybody have that checklist?It would be realy awesome to do a test flight just like they do at the first flight of an B737.
My first flight with the NGX will be a delivery flight with Gol 737-800 from KBFI to SBGR. After that I'll make a leg from SBGR to SBBR and start my world tour.
Same thing here... but instead my delivery flight will be KBFI to SBBR. Then I´m thinking in a South America tour first, starting and ending at SBBR (my home base).

I know that name - an author of aviation books I believe? In fact... i think the From the Flightdeck series?
Yes. That brings back good memories. Much harder to do that kind of project in the current security environment unfortunately but good fun while it lasted. I enjoyed the other books in the series. I hope you enjoyed the books. Bruce Campion-Smith

Already did it - it was KPHX-KTUS like always for me. tongue.gif
Thtat's not fare!!! :( Big%20Grin.gif

Ryan, do you know if there's a scenery for KPHX in FSX? Went there two times with Lufthansa for vacation. Really beautiful airport.

Oh Ryan, that really is cruel. The one kid with candy in his lunch!! :(

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

hahahahahhahThat doesn´t count!! LOL.gif

The only "real first flight" would be from KRTN to KBFI with a shakedown test between takeoff and landing. (grin)Tom Hibben
Your right Tom, that should be what the real first flight should be. Test touch and gos, ILS, and pick an altitude to test flaps down gear down and push it to the limit. I use Paine Field W.A(boeing plant) to Moses Lake W.A KMWH, JAL use to train all of their 747 pilots there and Boeing still uses it i think.-Travis