Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

C340 ALMOST DONE. CHECK SOME PICTURES HERE

Thanks Yankee,Never seen a video from that angle, very cool.Hub

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

In the real world the duke had many problems, I used to work at garret aviation and one of the owners had a duke, it's a nice plane but you get more bang for your buck with a Cessna 340. The Continental TSIO series have a longer life span than the Lycomings that the duke was equipped with. Lycoming admitted that there were faults with running turbos on the 540, however there were some improvements made in later years.

No, this is not correct the duke is way faster than the c340
If The Duke ever gets its Royal Turbine upgrade from RealAir,Watch out!!! It will be Blinding Fast!!!Big%20Grin.gif

Guest KYBU18

Got a bad feeling about framerates on this one...those of you who have lower end systems please post your results regarding performance.

Wow I'm getting 16 kb/s download speed... ugh

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Their servers must be REALLY busy right now... :( Everyone else stop downloading so I can finish! LOL

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Did anyone notice in the Ad title it says "Our Last Cutting Edge Bird" I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does. Warm regards, Jeff

Did anyone notice in the Ad title it says "Our Last Cutting Edge Bird" I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does.
Nah, remember English isn't their native language. They've got a bunch more planes planned. I wouldn't read into anything.Sigh, my download has stopped at 80.7 MB. Now it automatically cancelled...?Downloading again and it says 12 hours remaining. What is going on?

spacer.png

Guest BeaverDriver
Did anyone notice in the Ad title it says "Our Last Cutting Edge Bird" I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does. Warm regards, Jeff
No, they are still working on the 210 and Aero Commander. English isn't Fernando's first language so this is a language thing. He means his "latest" cutting...

I'm starting to get annoyed now...Has anyone else actually finished downloading theirs?

spacer.png

Got it!

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10