Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

C340 ALMOST DONE. CHECK SOME PICTURES HERE

We are almost done with our C340. We will now enter the Beta testing process.This aircraft will have 4 different HD textures and for the very first time 3D Gauges!!Here is one picture.You can check all of them HERE.3.jpgCarenado

In the real world the 340 would destroy a Duke in regards to performance and speed! I hope the VC in this one is more frame-rate friendly than the Caravan is!

Looks awesome, Finally a plane that can replace my beloved flight1 421. Ive missed it deeply, since moving to FSX years ago.Rob

Wow we really have some great light twins around now, Duke, Islander, C310 and now this. Can't wait, what are the changes of a release this year? Now all we need is a Cessna 400 series twin..........Whistle.gif

How about a proper paintkit for it? Instead of just a BLANK texture.Layered paintkits, it is the standard these days Carenado.

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

B E A U T I F U L when is expected to be released?

We are almost done with our C340. We will now enter the Beta testing process.This aircraft will have 4 different HD textures and for the very first time 3D Gauges!!Here is one picture.You can check all of them HERE.3.jpgCarenado

I already see a flaw. If you look at http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/Incomings/C340/5.jpg you'll notice on the right side of the panel above the weather radar, just like in the V-Tail Bonanza the transponder is being overlayed by something that appears to be an old KLN 89 GPS. Looks like a great aircraft but that really needs to be fixed before you release the product.

Guest KYBU18

Yeah I just noticed that as well...hopefully it will be fixed before the release date!

WOW!!!!!!!! 3D Gauges!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic News!!!
3D gauges can look great if done well - but it is often impossibleto make any changes to a fully modeled 3d panel, so be careful whatyou wish for..I certainly hope that Carenado provides a "no knobs" radio stackthat will accept a Reality XP GNS!

Bert

Are we there yet?

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest propwash365

Carenado:I am going insane waiting for the 340. May I know the release date so I don't have to check your website 20 times a day! Much appreciated.TR

Yeah, It would be great if you posted the estimated release date on all your products.