Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

C340 ALMOST DONE. CHECK SOME PICTURES HERE

Are these last posts for real? :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Well it would be nice to have a rough estimate, as "almost done" doesn't quite do it. But I'm happy to wait as long as need be to assure the flight model is on this time. The v35 was a solid release, so hopefully the 340 will follow in its footsteps. Anyway, hope to see it soon and hope the panel will except the reality xp 530. Carenado seems to neglect support for the 530 owners, Ive been trying to request it since the 185 release and was told they'd look into it for future products... Not so much though... But my fingers are crossed!

Are we there yet? My days off are dwindling...

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

yeah, i only like twins, when it's about General Aviation, so i fly the Carenado Seneca II in FSX and it's a great plane, but this will be much better, cause of the better lookig textures and 3D Gaugescan't wait till it's release LOL

Guest KYBU18

Just went to the Carenado website and noticed that there are screenshots of a baron Big%20Grin.gif

Are we there yet?

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

why do Carenado write: "Comming very soon !!!" and "almost done" and then comes nothing...guys just write in a week or 2. I mean if it's very soon then it's in a feew days in my oppinion, guys.But trie to fix all the bugs and problems, before your release..cause i don't want to download updates all the time...you did this already with the V35B...no bugs for me :-)

Guest N62LM

Credit card standing by......................... :(

Are we there yet?I'll help with beta testing! lol :(

spacer.png

I expect it will be out tomorrow or Tuesday of next week. Carenado always releases planes on a tuesday
hmm, that's true !hope they take all the time to fix all the bugs and do a fine tuning on the FDE