Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

C340 ALMOST DONE. CHECK SOME PICTURES HERE

*yawn*I guess my definition of "almost done" is different from Carenado's...

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

They said it will be released second week of January I see they already added the 340 subforum hope they release it this week fingers crossed

Where did you see that it would be done the second week of January?
Via email you can ask them and see what they say!

Gee wouldn't it be nice if they used these forums to say that? I still don't understand why this Carenado forum was made. They don't say anything here thats not on their website. They don't provide any more previews other than what is on their website. They don't provide support here. They don't respond to questions or concerns here. I question whether or not they even read it...

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

True, but they are one of the best fsx planee makers out there or not? Lol im still refreshing every 5 min their webpage they should release it soon!!! Cant wait

True, but they are one of the best fsx planee makers out there or not? Lol im still refreshing every 5 min their webpage they should release it soon!!! Cant wait
Honestly? No. They haven't done anything groundbreaking in years. It only seems they are because no one else is making GA planes right now. It is 2011 and they are just now doing 3D gauges? Realair has been doing them since FS9. But they still are the only ones actively making GA planes so I buy almost every one of their addons. I really hope this 340 is a leap forward. Now's their chance to catch up with the rest of the pack.Compare the 152 to the A2A Cub with Accusim. You can't.

spacer.png

they need to accomodate the RealityXP stuff, like RealAir did with the Duke or ORBX with the Lance. I cannot stand not using a 530 in the VC.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Why do I have a feeling Carenado is going to wait till school starts back up again before releasing the plane... -_-This thing has been in "beta testing" longer than any previous Carenado addon. I hope the amount of bugs present upon release reflects that!

spacer.png

Guest BeaverDriver
Now THERE is a good idea!!! Let's all of us email them and ask them when the machine will be out! That way, they can spend all their time answering emails instead of......well, finishing the airplane He%20He.gifOr, we can just let them do their work and get as many bugs out and get the FDE's right as possible before release. I think I'd rather have a plane that works and is accurate in February than a plane that doesn't work and doesn't meet specs (or somewhere close - no plane meets all its specs IRL) in January, because then we will be waiting and hoping someone comes along who can tweak the FDE's and fix the bugs for us. That might take a much longer time, or maybe won't happen at all. Let them do their work and we may all be pleased with the results, which serves both us and the developer well.FWIW :(

Why do I have a feeling Carenado is going to wait till school starts back up again before releasing the plane... -_-This thing has been in "beta testing" longer than any previous Carenado addon. I hope the amount of bugs present upon release reflects that!
yeah, school starts, and there will be no time to play FS -.-

You know I hate saying this but I expect there will be bugs with it. Its Unfortunate to say that but its almost a carenado tradition now.

Guest BeaverDriver

Sad, but true. But, maybe the trend will be broken. They used to have fantastic FDE's and almost bug-free machines some time back (their 206 was spectacularly good), then things went into the tank for a bit. But maybe now they have got it back together and this will be the start of something really good. I must admit, I might wait a week or two to see what others are saying, which isn't totally fair, but I've done my share of "first buy, then report" :(. We'll see what comes. I'm hopeful, and cautiously optimistic. If it IS a bust though, well I may think much harder after that, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.