Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

C340 ALMOST DONE. CHECK SOME PICTURES HERE

Im pretty sure that it will be good on the FDE :( now I just want it to be release as soon as possible hehe! my IFR training will begin on 10 days I hope I can fly it before that

Guest BeaverDriver
my IFR training will begin on 10 days
COOL! The 340 would be a good machine to get some sim time on then. Could also look at the MilViz 310 and use the Free Radio version (so you can't see where you are all the time except by what the VOR/ADF needles are telling you). Good luck with that man! Hope it goes well.

Jeez, if I were Carenado I would refuse to sell the aircraft to some of the people in this thread.Ridiculous guys, just wait...

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

Jeez, if I were Carenado I would refuse to sell the aircraft to some of the people in this thread.Ridiculous guys, just wait...
Refuse to sell it to someone who's bought over a dozen (closer to 15 actually) of their products? I think I've earned the right to complain... :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Refuse to sell it to someone who's bought over a dozen (closer to 15 actually) of their products? I think I've earned the right to complain... :(
The right to complain? Are you kidding yourself?Maybe you have the right to complain on products you've bought... but you have no right to complain in the context of your previous posts about products which aren't even for sale yet!This is why add-on developers hate using specific terms when talking about release dates, because of folks like yourself who bombard them with irrelevant phrases such as, "Are we there yet?".

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

Keep cool guys.Thx!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

This is why add-on developers hate using specific terms when talking about release dates, because of folks like yourself who bombard them with irrelevant phrases such as, "Are we there yet?".
Carenado isn't using specific terms when they say "COMING VERY SOON!!!" and "Almost done!". In developer time, those phrases are vague at very best. That is why I'm constantly asking, though there's no real evidence that Carenado even reads most of these threads.If they set a firm date I wouldn't have to ask if we're there yet because I would already know! :Whistle:I guess people think it'll be out next week tuesday. I certainly hope so as that is the last week of my break from college.It's cool. Just getting a bit impatient with the vagueness... :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I've noticed that there has been a rapid release of planes from Carenado recently...I really hope they get the 340 right the first time around because I'd prefer to not wait weeks for a service pack like a lot of the other planes.

You know I hate saying this but I expect there will be bugs with it. Its Unfortunate to say that but its almost a carenado tradition now.
All add-ons have bugs at release. At least Carenado tries to address the issues.People are not infallible, so don't expect perfection from their creations.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Remember,This will be their 1st release with 3D Gauges,So it's bound to take more time and testing.I haven't bought a Carenado product yet,This may be the 1st.As the previous posters stated,I'd much rather have a fully tested bug free real to life flight model product than be fustrated trying to fly and enjoy something much less.

"Bug free", albeit desirable by customer and developer alike, is an unreasonable expectation no matter what the add-on.What is more important than "perfection" is the Developers ongoing support afterwards. "Perfection" does not exist, there is always something somebody will find wrong. This doesn't mean I am "ok" with a product full of bugs, but I do understand bugs will be present. Aircraft are complicated pieces of equipment, and I would imagine building them for FS9/X, taking into account development as well as inherent sim design limitations, is no small feat. :(

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

My main problem with the bugs that Carenado has had in the last several products is that they aren't little simple easy to miss ones. When the entire flight model is wrong, that isn't good!I too am concerned about this being their first 3D gauged model. The weather radar REALLY needs to be fixed too from what is in the Caravan.My offer to beta test for them still stands...

spacer.png

i would say, look at the V35B, it has no bugs....so i think they just need the time to fix all the bugs and adjust the FDE.so next week it should be released, pretty sure.but i wo't purchase it, cause i'm waiting for the Baron 58 :PI'm fed up with the seneca LOL....flew it all the time.and i think the Baron will get even better than the C340

i would say, look at the V35B, it has no bugs....so i think they just need the time to fix all the bugs and adjust the FDE.
That is because all the bugs were fixed after the F33 release. When it first came out it was a disaster. Myself and a few others in the community had to put together a bunch of flight model changes. Weeks later Carenado released a patch that fixed most of the errors. The community had to save the C185 and the C208 as well. Even today there are complaints about how the Seneca and Arrow fly.A good beta team would have found almost all of the issues with the F33 BEFORE its release. :(

spacer.png