Sign in to follow this  
Brian_A_Neuman

AI Taxi Speed

Hey Guys,I had a program that I used for FS2004 that enabled me to speed up the Taxi Speed of AI Aircraft. Is there a program that will assist with that in FSX? Thank you.-Brian

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Hi, In Fs2004 I used a tool called "Flusifix". there I could adjust the taxi speed. In "Flusifix 2006" for FSX there is also an feature to speed up the taxi.I´m actually do not know the link, but a search should give it to you.

Ok, I will give that a look and see if it works.The program I used for FS9 was aitaxispeed (Or something like that) but thank you for the reply.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Ok, I will give that a look and see if it works.The program I used for FS9 was aitaxispeed (Or something like that) but thank you for the reply.
Actually,I was unable to locate the program.

Brian A. Neuman

Awesome.You da man!

Brian A. Neuman

Guest nzch2010
Awesome.You da man!
I surprise myself sometimes Raised%20Eyebrow.gif Let me know if it is any good Brian ?

I surprise myself sometimes Raised%20Eyebrow.gif Let me know if it is any good Brian ?
I'll let you know shortly.

Brian A. Neuman

i used that one but take care there are troyen horses in it , lately.

i used that one but take care there are troyen horses in it , lately.
My Norton didn't find any on the FlusiFix 2006, which one are you referring to?

My Norton didn't find any on the FlusiFix 2006, which one are you referring to?
i had fsx and installed flusifix and than i had this virus for the first one.now i am afraid to use it again.anyway is there another way the maximise the taxi speed?

I dont appear to be having any virus issues due to the download of the program.

Brian A. Neuman

I dont appear to be having any virus issues due to the download of the program.
Well, the only issue I found so far, which will probably be enough for me to reset the taxi speed is they cannot slow down in time for the hold line on an extended taxi way and will cause a runway incursion.

Brian A. Neuman

I've been using Flusifix 2006 with FSX for some time and ESET NOD32 never reported any AV issues. I use it for the taxi-speed and contrails adjustments.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I've used it now and it seems like a really good program to use. Haven't had any problems with it so far and the "fixes" seem to work. I've however noticed that the AI aircraft take their taxi turns way earlier. Hasn't created any "wheels on the grass" situations yet so it seems fine. The AI taxi speed is really good though for airports like St. Maarten or Male where there is a runway used for taxiing.