Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

downloader12

Whats the best 777 out there

Well I want to fly a 777 so badly but I dont know which one to choose out of Posky PSS or wilco waht do you think is the best that i dont have to wait for

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What a coincidence. PMDG is making one. It's up next after the NGX.Names required here, forum rules.

I know that and sorry i forgot my name... but i meant for now but I could wait Heres my name-Brandon Danyluk

If you can't wait for the PMDG and use FS9, the PSS merged with the POSKY model is actually a pretty good simulation of the 777.

The FS9 PSS 772LR is definitely the best, even today. There is no substitute for FSX that comes close to the systems modelling. Not before the PMDG 777 anyway.Good luck in your hunt.

ok one down 2 to go PSS or Posky which is better whoops my name_BrandonDanyluk

waht do you think is the best
the one that PMDG is going to make. everything else is....well.....

PSS will only work in Fs9. But has system modeling (FMCS ect) and very nice looking panels.The posit version can work in fsx, but has as much system detail as a default, and is a pain in the a$$ to get working correctly.Wilco, as has been said is not worth the purchase price.

the POSKY model is very nice, and has a VC.

I can't even imagine what the PMDG 777 is going to look like. PMDG should start making scenery, it'd be absolutely awesome!!

I can't even imagine what the PMDG 777 is going to look like. PMDG should start making scenery, it'd be absolutely awesome!!
I too am waiting for the 777.Heres a question for the PMDG team and no its not a try on of the "oh I wonder what date the 777 will be released?"My question is " how long after the release of the NGX MIGHT we reasonably expect to see the 777 released?"

I too am waiting for the 777.Heres a question for the PMDG team and no its not a try on of the "oh I wonder what date the 777 will be released?"My question is " how long after the release of the NGX MIGHT we reasonably expect to see the 777 released?"
I say 18 months.

If I were to estimate I would say "When its done"

Hello all, As wims said "when its done" is the best time of year on my calender. This day should be a national holiday for FS ;) My parents always taught me good things come to those that wait patiently :) In due time you will be rewarded with a beautiful T7... POSKY is very nice to hold you over... I purchased the Aerosim 777 which is ok as well... Good luck...Have a great weekend everyone...!

The Wilco Pub is a decent 777, but it has ALOT of problems here and there. The FMC is practically useless and the aircraft is very basic compared to their excellen 737 series!You can't add SID or STARS in the FMC, and for some reason it won't update the AIRAC despite having it installed.

Do not get the wilco 777!
I just hate the 2D panels in the 3D cockpit. Cheap! Also flew the feelthere A320 for a while and then switched to the Aerosoft and I love it. Still stuck with the A330/40 series but having said that, their E-jets series and ERJ series are great fun to fly.

Their excellen 737 series!
Oh yes, forgot that. Great fun to fly, just lacks detail in my mind.