Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bert Pieke

Surprise in the desert

I was flying my brand new Carenado Baron out of Las Vegas, heading northwhen I saw an airport in the desert. Checked the GNS430.. airport identifier KXTA"Homey Airport - private"So I dropped in for a landing and found to my surprise that it is quite a niceairport with lots of detail..Did this come as part of the Acceleration package?Has anyone been there?

I believe you have stumbled upon Area 51. I have Acceleration but do not have this airport, so you must have downloaded it at some point.

I was flying my brand new Carenado Baron out of Las Vegas, heading northwhen I saw an airport in the desert. Checked the GNS430.. airport identifier KXTA"Homey Airport - private"So I dropped in for a landing and found to my surprise that it is quite a niceairport with lots of detail..Did this come as part of the Acceleration package?Has anyone been there?
That's Area 51 ;) Also part of a well known FSX mission

OK... I was at Area 51 :(

OK... I was at Area 51 :(
Man...you were lucky to get out of there alive :(

Well, doesn´t have Area 51 the identifier AR51 in FSX? But othewise it would fit to the route he flew.OK, I take everything back. It is area 51. It has been renamed.