Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

What's New PMDG

De-stickiing the last update thread is usually a sign that a new one is coming, was wondering if tonight would be another update. All other updates have been on friday nights iirc.
It has been dethreaded for weeks and weeks, i think mainly becuase of all the :( that was said :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'll have a longer post for with more details this week' date=' but for now I have to finish testing the fluid model in Hydraulics before Dr. Vaos accuses me of making a project out of it.[/quote']Week is ending .... :(

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Week is ending .... :(
I wander if it's put here or on a new stand alone thread, :(

Alex Ridge

I wander if it's put here or on a new stand alone thread, :(
I think in a new thread ...

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I would be really great if their new update was the beta announcement! By PMDG's tone lately, and the fact that The Captain said that the rest of the team had moved on, it sounds like they might be actually getting pretty close to beta. Really nice to gear that they're getting along pretty well. Exciting times...PS: If the beta announcement does come with the next update, I would like to get full recognition as the first to guess it! :(

For personal reasons, I would be ecstatic if PMDG did the C-17 Globemaster. It technically is a Boeing aircraft now so it fits in with PMDG's partnership with Boeing, and is an incredibly capable and impressive aircraft.
Agreed 100%...so it would be a real fine choice of them to do.....only if they would choose for such a project...Never the less all the planes are really fantastic!Best regardsRay

I cant wait for the Q200/300 and 737NG << i am :( :( krank! Here people today i have buyed ORBX YBUD Bundaberg (look at the screenshot) flying low over Mc Donald´s and waiting for the Big Mac NGX ! best regrads from MUC

I cant wait for the Q200/300 and 737NG << i am :( :( krank! Here people today i have buyed ORBX YBUD Bundaberg (look at the screenshot) flying low over Mc Donald´s and waiting for the Big Mac NGX !
Yo have got to admire how far we have come in terms of Flight Simulator. I remember FS98, 3D Clouds were blocks, and I thought that was the best graphic ever. Or that time I downloaded an ATR-72 And squealed at the awesome graphics lol. But now look at this pic above... I guess 10 Years down the line I will be thinking back about how I rooted for FSX's graphics. And that it didn't have ants crawling... And water forming moss.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I cant wait for the Q200/300 and 737NG << i am :( :( krank! Here people today i have buyed ORBX YBUD Bundaberg (look at the screenshot) flying low over Mc Donald´s and waiting for the Big Mac NGX ! best regrads from MUC
Beautiful downtown Bundy! Love the detail. Go to http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=good+guys+bundaberg&fb=1&gl=au&hq=good+guys&hnear=Bundaberg+QLD&cid=0,0,8434591374099367818&ei=EdGOTbb8Do7fcaqYmYYK&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CB8QnwIwAQ and click on streetview to see how accurate it is.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest acezboy561

7:30pm here in Oz. Finishing my assignment, so I guess my mind has been blown off from checking until now, haha.

Well it's Sunday morning here in the UK and no new update. Judging by past update post times, I doubt very much there will be one during the course of the day.I'm sure I'm not the only person feeling a little bit frustrated. In his post earlier in the week Robert made a strong indication that there would be a more detailed update this week. After such a long blackout of proper updates Robert's post sparked a bit of renewed excitement. I appreciate that the dev team are working extremely hard to get the NGX out, but to hint of an update after a long period of silence and then to disappoint everyone seems a wee bit mean and it's sure to frustrate a few people. However, whenever the next update comes I'm sure it will be worth the wait...

2) Are there any issues that might delay/prevent release? No. From a technical standpoint the development is essentially finished and we are in detail/optimization/cleanup mode- and while all of us are eagerly looking forward to release, we refuse to push her out the door until she is perfect...
At the risk of being pedantic we've just had an update, and a exceptionally fine one it was too :( :( B) What we want now is more pictures ! :( Gary

Gary Lowndes

At the risk of being pedantic we've just had an update, and a exceptionally fine one it was too :( :( B) What we want now is more pictures ! :( Gary
Guys, this is the exact rubbish we got into last time, nagging pmdg to give us an update, ok one was mentioned for this week, but in some parts of the world there is more than 12hours to go, patience chaps!patience!

Alex Ridge