Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

A319/320 for FS9

Have you tried assigning the levers via FSUIPC or directly in the FS?
Yes tried that. As stated nothing seems to work. hard to believe there is no way (at least that I can find) to get this hardware to work.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

I had the same frustration owning the GoFlight throttles and being unable to use them. I asked the support and got the reply that it is simply... impossible...The only add-on freeware or payware that will not work with the GFTQ6, even the Airsimmer does!So sorry to see that Airsimmer seems to have given up their development, their model was far ahead of any other Airbus simulation and their VC outstanding! I do complete a number of flights without any problem, but there is still the occasional bug that will kill your pleasure unexpectedly! If you are willing to accept that, you may enjoy some happy flights on the A320, but be prepared to be disappointed from time to time - but not all the time. Talking of compromises, I prefer this option to the mediocrity of the Wilco, but I know many can't live with that.

Thanks for the tip about the VasFMC gauges, Andqui; I had no idea they'd made that much progress! Their download site was getting hammered today, but I managed to get the A320 merge and try it out...pretty amazing.

John G.

Thanks for the tip about the VasFMC gauges, Andqui; I had no idea they'd made that much progress! Their download site was getting hammered today, but I managed to get the A320 merge and try it out...pretty amazing.
I couldn't get it to work. Probably me doing something wrong but here's what I did:Downloaded VasFMC2.1 and an A319 dedicated to VasFMC from their website. Downladed latest Navigraph data. Installed A319 into FS9 as usual. Ran installer for VasFMC and checked that it was there in the FS9 Aircraft file. Ran installer for Navigraph and checked that it was in the VASFMC file. Booted up FS9 and, just to be sure, started up with default Cessna at Seattle. Chose A319 VasFMC version. But that's as far as I got, as FS was installing the A319 the whole thing ground to a halt. There was some thing that popped up about setting up FMC data, presumably from Navigraph but it never ran/finished/whatever.So what am I doing wrong? As if you haven't already guessed, my computer skills/understanding extend no further than turning the thing on and off.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Open up the vasFMC/navdata folder and check that the cycle info, airports, navaids, waypoints text files are there, and check that the cycle info is correct. If not, something went wrong with the navigraph installation, and you should run it again, and make sure it's being installed into the correct location. Actually, I would install the navigraph again either way, just to be sure. After this, try selecting the airbus before you start the flight.

The same thing happened to me, Gavin, before I realized I hadn't downloaded the separate navdata file. You might have an incomplete download, also; took me three tries to get the complete navdata file due to their site issues yesterday. Copying it to the location Andqui mentioned is all I did, and then it worked great.

John G.

Many things have been broken that worked in the original package.
Can you be specific?

Mike...

I guess..we need to switch to FSX to fly Airbuses and Boeing 777...

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

we need to switch to FSX to fly Airbuses and Boeing 777
Where are they? :(

I guess..we need to switch to FSX to fly Airbuses and Boeing 777...
FSX? What's that? Go away please. :(

Gavin Barbara

Guest Zvonimir
I had the same frustration owning the GoFlight throttles and being unable to use them. I asked the support and got the reply that it is simply... impossible...The only add-on freeware or payware that will not work with the GFTQ6, even the Airsimmer does!So sorry to see that Airsimmer seems to have given up their development, their model was far ahead of any other Airbus simulation and their VC outstanding! I do complete a number of flights without any problem, but there is still the occasional bug that will kill your pleasure unexpectedly! If you are willing to accept that, you may enjoy some happy flights on the A320, but be prepared to be disappointed from time to time - but not all the time. Talking of compromises, I prefer this option to the mediocrity of the Wilco, but I know many can't live with that.
Actually, the biggest compromise you have to do when using the airsimmer is the lack of fuel pred and prog page on the fmgc. This i find fundamental to flying.

No luck with VasFMC still.So, have I got this right?Install PA A319 version for VasFMC via their website into normal FS9 aircraft folder.Install VasFMC into Fs9. Into FS9 aircraft folder.Install Navigraph data into VasFMC folder. All Navigraph stuff seems to be there, sids, stars, etc.Same prob as before, when selelcting a319 the whole thing grinds to a halt almost immediately and nothing seems to be be going on on the HDD. Wait a few moments, go and make a cup of tea, come back and no luck.I'm sure I'm missing some simple, obvious thing. Any clues chaps?

Gavin Barbara

Install VasFMC into Fs9. Into FS9 aircraft folder. Install Navigraph data into VasFMC folder. All Navigraph stuff seems to be there, sids, stars, etc.
Is your navdata in the vasfmc / navdata subfolder?Its content looking like this:navdata.jpg

Install VasFMC into Fs9. Into FS9 aircraft folder.
I think the VasFMC gauge executable has to be installed into the FS9 root folder, not the aircraft folder. Maybe that's the problem?

John G.

I think the VasFMC gauge executable has to be installed into the FS9 root folder, not the aircraft folder. Maybe that's the problem?
And reboot computer after installing vasFMC. I don't know why, but it works for me.Best regards from Colombia,Luis Miguel

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.