Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

Christian-kannst du japanisch (oder was auch immer das ist :( ) oder ist das google Übersetzer??Vin-Any chance to see this one:tuifly_738_ice-2_b9a60ca19fb41ec050cf73df6261204d_470_317.jpg

regards,

Alexander Marx

Maybe the next livery will be a -700??? thatwould be really awesome ;)

regards,

Alexander Marx

All of these obscure little airlines are neat, but correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen a Southwest paint yet.

All of these obscure little airlines are neat, but correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen a Southwest paint yet.
Alaska, Delta, Berlin are "obscure little airlines"? :( I'm with you on the southwest livery though.

Obscure? :(

Hi there.Nice to see the PMDG BOEING 737 NG going to release soon.I am requesting some airlines from India.1) BOEING 737-900 (SpiceJet)2) BOEING 737-800 (SpiceJet) 3) BOEING 737-800 (Jet Airways)4) BOEING 737-700 (Jet Airways) Thanking YouSameer R Mankame

On the topic title for the preview, you put 'Alaskan Airliones added'Please see to this as it's making me very wary about the NGX thanks.Hah, I'm joking, I'm not one of those people, Cannot wait to fly a charter flight for Thomson to the canaries!