Sign in to follow this  
Wg Cdr Mac Taylor

REAL OR FAKE?

Real, because he is testing to get that "qualified for ext overwater operations" sticker! =)

Damn, I thought I was gonna see a pair of boobs.

Real, because he is testing to get that "qualified for ext overwater operations" sticker! =)
:(sig.gif

Obviously fake though. Logically if the taxi way signs and grass are on the same level as the taxi way, then why wouldn't that be under water as well? I doubt the taxi way is one big canal for water to gather.

Fake! The engines are running, and the the water in the intake is so calm.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Fake! The engines are running, and the the water in the intake is so calm.
Fake! As you've said befor there's water in the intake of engine #1. It wouldn't be able to run anylonger, but as far as I can see it it's running perfectly.Also be plane must be in there for a longer time as there aren't any waves coming from the front gear which would mean that the plane is standing in there.So this picture must be faked. But a very good fake though if you're looking on the reflections on the water...Congrats to the maker of this picture. Someone who don't much about flying and who's looking just very shortly could really think this is real.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Horrible water edit imho...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I think it is fake too... but it´s a great looking well done fake!

No I think it actually happened in schiphol ams a long time ago.I will have to double check though as my memory is not great!

It's a fake, my guess is it was done using the 'Flood' plug in for Photoshop by Flaming Pear, although there are other ways to do it. It's not a desperately bad retouch, but since I am an Adobe Certified Expert on Photoshop and train it a lot, I can see a few glitches on it that could have been done better.For example, if you look at the edge of the grass verge, you can see the heat distortion from the engine's exhaust, and if an engine was ingesting that much water, there would be a crapload of steam, not to mention vapour being sucked into the engine intake and the ripples behind from the jet blast (should have faked that using the Liquify filter). The level of the water is inconsistent between the starboard undercarriage and the engines (should have used the Vanishing Point filter to draw a perspective grid or the pen tool to draw a guide path). The reflection of the engines is actually the only really bad part of the retouch though, where it has quite obviously been fluffed a bit (best to use your eyes and experience to get that bit right with the Clone Stamp tool on reverse and distort, with the opacity dropped to about 70 percent or so).It's a pretty good stab at it though for all that.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

It is a deceptive fake.
Yup, I'm being really picky to be honest. At first glance it does look pretty real.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here