Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

NGX Sub-Forum

Robert, Ryan, etc - just wondering if you guys may want to set up a sub-forum for the NGX? Seems to me a little housekeeping is in order in the "General Forum" which would make life easier searching for NGX-specific information/topics.

there is a pmdg 737ngx forum but what is that? there is nothing there and a load of poo

Robert, Ryan, etc - just wondering if you guys may want to set up a sub-forum for the NGX? Seems to me a little housekeeping is in order in the "General Forum" which would make life easier searching for NGX-specific information/topics.
+1

I wanted to ask that, but thought it's a bit early yet. But since you asked, +1 to that.

Matheus Mafra

The NGX sub-forum will be open when it's ready to be open:P

The forum is still in beta. :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

The forum is still in beta. :(
Yes, it's "coming soon" :( haha :(

If the NGX forum is opening soon, is the "pogostick" forum far behind?

We'll make an NGX forum when the product is released.

Don't take any short term holidays guys... You may miss the Forum opening ! :(

too much, too soon....

A video of the new forum will be posted later today.(message to RSR, Tabs, Vic, etc).....Speaking for myself, and I would assume the others on here, we're just having fun at your expense, but don't take offense. We have the ultimate respect for what you guys are doing. But this thread IS funny!! :(

I think i've seen some pics of the Reply-Button somewhere. Maybe i'll find it again but some of the staff members said that they are currently working hard to release the new forum at july :) It will have an impact to all simmer communities for sure. AOA maybe will release training manuals :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Btw a little OTYou know that feeling that every time RS Randazzo is online you press your F5 Button every 10 seconds??? I hate that feeling cause i spend my whole day online at the forums only to see if somebody of the crew is posting something :D

regards,

Alexander Marx