Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anthony31

Brisbane airport freeware scenery available now

Thank you, Anthony. Very nice airport, visually and performance-vise.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Tested this out today, and the airport works great! It looks as good as the OrbX scenery but it for a change doesn't end up in a slideshow. I think I'll do some flights soon!

Finally had a chance to look at the pics FlyandFight posted with the boat and dock.I realise now that a patch for users with default scenery (ie not ORBX Australia) is needed as the version I made removes a bit of the river in the default scenery (although it works fine with ORBX Australia). I repeat, this patch is only for users with default scenery. It just replaces the CVX file with a new one which should fix the problem with part of the river being excluded. I guess it didn't get picked up in testing as most testers would have had ORBX Australia installed.Download the patch from here : http://antsairplanes...neV101Patch.exe@cmpbellsjc : I was just trying to, in my own way, enourage others to take up scenery design. There are plenty of airports still to be done and there is only so much that a small handful of people can do. There are no real skills needed to be a scenery designer, just a lot of patience and heaps of spare time.I have no plans at the moment to do much more scenery (certainly not projects as large as YSSY, YPAD etc)