Sign in to follow this  
johnbla

PC Aviator no correspondence re order

Sebi

I can't provide an answer to your current problem except to say that it seems to be apparent from the posts in this Thread that a number of us have "been there, done that" so far as the US store of PC Aviator is concerned. Your feeling of frustration at a lack of timely response is understandable even though any reason for the delay is not known.

However, see my post #31 about the hugely different experience with the Australian store of PC Aviator ( due credit to Dean, the manager of the Australian store). That may be your answer for future purchases, especially of products which other stores do not have or don't have as cheaply as PC Aviator.

Where on the PCAviator site does it actually state that a refund is available for Fiber Accelerator - have I missed it?

Thanks Gartro, maybe I'll try the AU store in the future.

Hi Howard, I think that's a different thing. Fiber Accelerator has an online check and can only be used on one PC at any given time.

Beside that I've contacted them already 2 days after purchasing and i think it's not asked too much to get at least an simple answer.

It's not the right place here to discuss that...

Regards, Sebastian

Hi Howard, I think that's a different thing. Fiber Accelerator has an online check and can only be used on one PC at any given time.

Beside that I've contacted them already 2 days after purchasing and i think it's not asked too much to get at least an simple answer.

It's not the right place here to discuss that...

You raised the point yourself.

I'm still asking where on the PCAviator site does it actually state that a refund is available for Fiber Accelerator - have both of us missed it?

Sorry, missed it.

We are obligated to uphold the copyrights of the download vendors whose products we sell. The policy for download products is strictly no refunds. In some rare circumstances refunds are issued but it is not at our discretion but at the discretion of the download vendor. If you want a refund for a download store product you are required to contact the vendor and request permission for a refund. We will then provide a refund when the vendor has contacted us with permission to refund you.

But once again, that doesn't matter. I'm complaining about their way dealing with customers.

And they should also know that I'm getting into trouble now when asking FSPS to reactivate the serial.

sh.. happens seems to be the perfect phrase for me now hehehe :lol:

Regards, Sebastian

Have you actually got permission from  FSX Fiber Accelaration to authorise PCAviator to provide a refund? Does FSX Fiber Accelaration provide refunds, given that it offers a free trial?

General, I image that  PCAviator  won't bother replying to  unwarranted request for refunds - the information's on the website.

I've forwarded them the complete correspondance with FSPS (dev of Fiber Accelerator), including the "OK" for a refund.

I've tested the free trial - some hours after purchasing, FSPS extended the free trial from 5x5 mins to 5x60mins.

Regards, Sebastian

I recently received an email from PC Aviator inviting me to make a purchase with a discount coupon because I hadn't bought anything from them for over a year.

Feeling a bit sorry for them I went to their download shop and thought I'd try out the Voice Buddy add-on as I had seen a few YouTube videos and thought it might be useful.

Purchase complete, I received confirmation emails and registration key, this is it all goes TU.

Software installed and up pops the registration window, key entered and it opens up my browser to a blank page. Tried again - same result. Next I emailed the developer and asked for assistance, no reply after 3 days. Emailed them again and still no response.

Next step was to email PC Aviator and ask them for help, no response. Emailed them again and same result, Tried putting in a support ticked (twice)- nothing! Posted on their Facebook page, both US and Australian ones, but the only reply was from the Australian page suggesting I put a support ticket in!!

I have now resorted to spamming the support email address for the past 3 days just in the vain hope that someone is alive there.