Sign in to follow this  
FlyVFR

BBJ

I recall PMDG said no bbjs in the released product buy maybe in the future Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrongCheers

I would be happy with the 4 basic variants -600/-700/-800/-900 at the release.

regards,

Alexander Marx

Ugh... Can you imagine all the bickering over "whose turn it is to have the left seat"? I'd let you boys duke it out and enjoy the ride in the back with a nice glass of single malt...Cheers!
I would more than happily take right seat! Or even the jump seat. Would be cool just to fly in a real BBJ. Unfortunately we would need a lot of people to cover that price tag. I could spare a couple thousand towards the cause. :(

Ugh... Can you imagine all the bickering over "whose turn it is to have the left seat"? I'd let you boys duke it out and enjoy the ride in the back with a nice glass of single malt...Cheers!
I'll let you know when it's my turn... you'll want to make sure you take the whole bottle when that happens :(

I'll let you know when it's my turn... you'll want to make sure you take the whole bottle when that happens :(
Big%20Grin.gif

Hi Guys,My post some how disappeared!But in a nutshell:I am a real world pilot myself in a BBJ and the question is:Will there be a BBj model with the NGX? Flight Operations at my company has all ready given me approval to practice on this simulation because of the realism!RegardsCapt Frits van LaarhovenWho usually owns a BBJ? I don't see many corporations owning a BBJ. I work for a Fortune 50 company and we have a measley little twin engine turbo-prop. I imagine only a few billionaires own one, but are most BBJ owned by charter jet companies?

Paul Gugliotta

I would be happy with the 4 basic variants -600/-700/-800/-900 at the release.
+1