Sign in to follow this  
Stormpilot747

CS 777 (full version) release date

hi, I was recently deciding on the next Add-on aircraft I would purchase for FSX. I narrowed it down to the PMDG 737 NGX or the Captain sim 777 base-pack. I have 2 questions. Does anybody have the slightest hint on which will be out first and an estimated release date. I was also wondering which one would you get? Thanks, Stormpilot

I should think the NGX will be out long before CS get a Triple Seven out of the door.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I should think the NGX will be out long before CS get a Triple Seven out of the door.Al
I would not be so sure on that. Perhaps we should start taking bets...Kael

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

I have to admit that with that fine iFly 737 on my disc, the need for another 737NG isn't that big, while the one for a fine 777 indeed is. Of course I'm interested in the PMDG rendition too (regarding the 737, the T7 is just too far away), but I can't speak of any urgent feelings there.The next 737 I'm really exited about is the 737-100 with all those steam gauges and the worn looks.Alan's "betting" made me smile too, maybe just like you, Kael. :(

Im looking forward to the CS 777, Will be nice to have a decent payware version of that gorgeous bird. With regards to NGX..... I wouldnt like to bet which comes first, but i have the iFly so not much need for me really.

Yup, I agree, the 737-100 from CS is the one I'm really waiting for more than anything else.Al

Alan Bradbury

Yup, I agree, the 737-100 from CS is the one I'm really waiting for more than anything else.Al
Me too :(

I would not be so sure on that. Perhaps we should start taking bets...Kael
Ya, how many lost the NGX vs. Duke Nukem bet?

Eric 

Given that PMDG seem to be suggesting that there is not long to go for the NG now based on their post today, I think my prediction is looking pretty good.Al

Alan Bradbury

But Al, they've been suggesting that for a long, long time. If you read the update carefully, it's full of qualifications... those guys would make great contract lawyers.In any case, my 737NG needs have been more than satisfied by iFly. I'm really looking forward to the CS 777 and the DA CRJ.Regards,Justin

But Al, they've been suggesting that for a long, long time. If you read the update carefully, it's full of qualifications... those guys would make great contract lawyers.In any case, my 737NG needs have been more than satisfied by iFly. I'm really looking forward to the CS 777 and the DA CRJ.Regards,Justin
Yup, and CS has a long history of getting products out and then having to fix them afterwards, so that gives PMDG even more time, if past form is anything to go by. Incidentally, I did buy the CS Triple Seven exterior (and merged it with the Aerosim VC), so I'll certainly be having it when it arrives, but I do reckon that will be after the NG is out. My guess on the PMDG NG is 4-6 weeks from today, tops.Al

Alan Bradbury

Ya, how many lost the NGX vs. Duke Nukem bet?
14 years vs. 3 or so, really? DNF also sucks haha, one of the worst reviewed games in recent memory.
But Al, they've been suggesting that for a long, long time. If you read the update carefully, it's full of qualifications... those guys would make great contract lawyers.
Of course we have to qualify it, if we don't people come in saying we "promised" them some date when we never do anything of the sort. If we say nothing, people complain that we don't give them any previews or information. We can't win either way - anything we do is going to upset someone.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

14 years vs. 3 or so, really? DNF also sucks haha, one of the worst reviewed games in recent memory.
Yup. It's a long time ago that I read such devastating reviews. At such times I tend to think of the developers. I wonder how they take it all...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest nzch2010
The external model is a winner for sure. Using the LD736 panel works just fine.:( Regard,4.jpg
Nice one Dez, how did you do the merge with the 763 ? Easy ?