Next device to support in LINDA?

79 members have voted

1. 1. Next device to support in LINDA?

• VRinsight M-Panel
    • GoFlight MCP Pro
    • OpenCockpit devices
    • Something else (say in comments)
    • CpFlight MCP

Wow! These new Combos are quite interesting devices indeed!

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

I was >< this close to finally purchasing one of the VR Insight MCP Combos (to make redundant my MPanel!)... when I now see VR Insight has a MCP model 2 in either Boeing or Airbus flavors.
I can't see what's better about version 2 other than it has a litle bit different layout??

Regards,

Allan Jensen

Artem, I have bought the VRInsight CDU I (no screen) for which I have already written Lua scripting. It is all very similar to the MCP Combo. If you are interested I can give you all the information you need and test things for you - no problem. I am pretty sure that the CDU II works the same regarding the keys but that is only a guess.See http://forum.simflight.com/topic/68844-vrinsight-cdu-i-and-fsuipc-lua/ for more.Word Not Allowed

Word Not Allowed, I'm still not sure if I'm going to support the VRinsight CDUs or not. I'm now trying to get in contact with VRinsight to discuss possible cooperation. If they will be interested to support us, then chances to make CDU module will be much higher (and I will be happy to use some of your findings about it). Otherwise I will continue to develop LINDA and support devices I'm personally interested in, but CDU is not at the top of the list..

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Compliments with the realase of LINDA.I also would like to see support of more than 5 devices, for instance up till 10?What happens if two or more HID devices are identical?

What happens if two or more HID devices are identical?
You can assign them unique names in Linda to keep track of which device is which, for example I have two Saitek throttle quads and I label them Left Quad and Right Quad.

Cheers, Andy.

What happens if two or more HID devices are identical?
They should work ok as two separated devices. No problem.About the 10 devices to support.. it's already in the list of future improvements, but cannot say anything about when.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Opencockpits stuff please - far cheaper than some alternatives but more realistic than VRinsight stuff. there CDU, and MCP, EFIS be great to be supported especially for the new NGX

Hello, what are the chances to see Linda working with CP flight equipment?Would be nice to see it working with CS757...Many thanks Gianluca
well im not into linda, since i dont have the mcp combo by vrinsight anymore, but if some body can use the lua files for the captainsim 757 i made for goflight. link for the codes for goflight version: http://forum.simflig...latest-version/ so if some body out there could create a file out of my fiels that works whit linda it would be a grate thing for VRinsight custormers, and a step in the right direction.