Sign in to follow this  
ginger1

cabin alt warning

Hi Bryon,Assuming correct set up!!on turn around resetting fmc ect,going to pre flight all seems to work ok,on climb out i get cabin alt warnig then auto fail,cabin alt guage shows small needle moving but not large needle. on desent waning lights go out but master caution stays on.not using fs2 all is ok.just wondered if you have any ideas,winxp32fs9.1fs2 button.ThanksRichard

Hi Bryon,Assuming correct set up!!on turn around resetting fmc ect,going to pre flight all seems to work ok,on climb out i get cabin alt warnig then auto fail,cabin alt guage shows small needle moving but not large needle. on desent waning lights go out but master caution stays on.not using fs2 all is ok.just wondered if you have any ideas,winxp32fs9.1fs2 button.ThanksRichard
Hi Richard,Haven't heard that one before, but it sounds like you have a configuration problem.Packs on? engine bleeds on?

Hi Richard,Haven't heard that one before, but it sounds like you have a configuration problem.Packs on? engine bleeds on?
Hi Bryan,Packs on engine bleeds on.Just tried it again, warnings seem to come on at 10,000ft.when desending they go off at 10,000ft but master caution stays on?strange one, I will let mind clear and try again.BTW i did reinstall but same.Regards Richard.

Hi,i have the same failiure in the voice version on the second flight. I fixed it. Try to disable the function in the cfg of fs2crew that doors should be open automatically. Scine then i have no error.Best regardsChristian

Hi,i have the same failiure in the voice version on the second flight. I fixed it. Try to disable the function in the cfg of fs2crew that doors should be open automatically. Scine then i have no error.Best regardsChristian
Thanks will have a go Richard.

Richard,Yes, sounds like your doors may been open.
Hi Bryan,On landing Doors open automatically,but dont close automatically.maually closing doors still get warning.Disable doors open automatically in fs2 cfg panal and no warning all good.Strange must be system spesific.Regards Richard.
Thanks for heads up on that Christian, that fixed it.Regards Richard.

Hello I just wanted to ask. I still get cabin alt warning on the second leg, also the FSPax detect this as forgotten opened door. Strange thing is, there are no doors open visible from the outside, nor there is any indication on the overhead panel. Is this fixed already in the current last version 1.6? Because if yes, then it must be something wrong in my setup. In the changelog there is mentioned something about the cargo doors, but I am not sure if it is related to this problem. Thanks

No Airstairs, iFly version 2.1 installed from the main installer, I also recently installed Win7 Ultimate 64bit, so FS is also installed from the scratch. The same thing was happening to me before the reinstall, and its definately not because packs would be off, this is clearly due to some doors that are opened by FS2C probably at the end of the flight and not closed before starting another leg. I have no problems whatsoever on the first flight, this happens only after the turnaround. This is easily reproducible, it happens on every second leg. I will give a try disabling doors operation in FS2C config panel and see if it helps, but I think it will.

Ok, but its basically the same what has been discussed previously in this thread. Users had to disable automatic door opening to be able to fly second leg. I guess they still have to disable the doors operation in the config panel to fly turnarounds properly. But no big deal, if it works, I dont mind operating the doors manually.

Hmmm, that's odd. I've done multiple leg flights without experiencing this issue. I'll ask the iFly programmer if he has any ideas. Are you using any other add-ons that may attempt to control the doors, like FS Passengers? Cheers,

Yes, I use FSpassengers, but I am sure to uncheck the box to forbid it to operate doors.One more thing I recall - in the previous versions of FS2C, I sometimes got the DOORS warning lit up on the master caution panel, but only on the second leg. I never knew why, but it didnt affect anything. It is only from version 1.5 that it actually does something more than just warning. And another thing, for me, the cargo doors are opened and closed together with main pax doors, via SHIFT+E. I am not sure if iFly even models separate cargo doors operation. Does FS2C operate somehow cargo doors independently?