Sign in to follow this  
Wynthorpe

Aerosoft Airbus X

Think of AirSimmer A320, Bryan.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsK2lMkbFE4&feature=player_embeddedIt still has some glitches (will hopefully be removed), but ts is an outstanding Airbus simulation!I've temporarily dropped iFly to drive that bird! And I miss your Fs2Crew a lot... If you decide to go for it, I can be your hardworking beta tester to say thank you. :wink:PS Although the current version is called 'Basic', it has nothing to do with 'light' addons.
I'm not sure about AirSimmmer, I know another Airbus is under development by FS Labs I think they're called.I really need an SDK, and I hope they can provide one.Best,

That's true I did do some default aircraft.But that was for market size reasons: everyone has the default aircraft, so the potential user base is large enough to justify doing it.Cheers,
Yes, I understand. Actually pretty obvious :)

I'm not sure about AirSimmmer, I know another Airbus is under development by FS Labs I think they're called
AirSimmer is for FS9 only (may be for FSX later too) and FSLabs will be FSX only, so you might wish to treat them independently.
I really need an SDK, and I hope they can provide one.
I will check that for you, Bryan, and report back later.Thanks for your reply.All the best,Rafal

Guest acezboy561

I don't think AirSimmer would be the best investment to make, many would argue that the company is dead...

I don't think AirSimmer would be the best investment to make, many would argue that the company is dead
Excuse me, but what is the purpose of your post?

i have aerosoft airbus and some captain sim addons but none of them have fs2crew support :S

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Aerosoft Airbus X are remaking their plane to include SID/STAR so that could be a goer!Also thumps up to anything for Captain Sim, amazing planes, however fs2crew would just complete them. You cant go back to silent once you have experienced Fscrew. H

HiWhat about the majestic software Dash 8? Or an eaglesoft biz jet. Their Citation X is good and Wilcos is very good too. There is also the Aeroworx B200. These would be a different kind of project than usual and I think they'd do well.Also what are your future plans for fs9? Please don't stop making fs9 addons anytime soon.There are still a lot of very good fs9 planes that deserve to be done. And still a large fs9 user base. thanks Lee

Hi Lee, Those are all great planes. Biggest deciding factor in which aircraft I do in the future really resides on if they offer an SDK or not. But the future will probably be dominated by the NGX for the next while. Cheers,

I see, that makes sense. Since we were talking about an airbus to do .WHy not do a Voice for the wilco evolution? Would you still need to start from scratch even though you have the button control? lee

Im going to pester Aerosoft for the Airbus X advanced and a SDK. Tis is a beautiful model and would be superb to have an advanced version and FS2Crew.

Yeah that would be great . Is there a release date yet? I'd still like another voice commander for a prop and fs9 though :)