Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Repaints - Final release list?

Hi guys,We have seen the repaints threads, and I am guessing there is more paints finished than the ones which have been shown. Is it possible to see the final expected list for release?As a secondary question, will the repaints from in-house pmdg stop with the first release, or continue post release?Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

tbh its not really my main concern here but i guess a list would help.What i would love to hear more about is the paintkit! Is it going to be released also on the same day as the NGX?

Hi guys,We have seen the repaints threads, and I am guessing there is more paints finished than the ones which have been shown. Is it possible to see the final expected list for release?As a secondary question, will the repaints from in-house pmdg stop with the first release, or continue post release?Alex
Jeez Alex, you would think Ryan would have rewarded us with a Caribbean Airlines repaint by now. (Hint, Hint) Big%20Grin.gif

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Jeez Alex, you would think Ryan would have rewarded us with a Caribbean Airlines repaint by now. (Hint, Hint) Big%20Grin.gif
AHA! :D, ryan is not in charge of repaints, however I did ask Vin, who just said he loved the caribbean repaint, and that was that, lets see.
Here's a repaint thread here for the PMDG NGX. :D
Couple missing, but nice reply :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I have a potentially dumb question regarding the repaints: will all repaints be included on the install, or will it be like the 747, md-11, j4100 where you download all repaints? I will understand if you cannot say anything regarding this, but if you can: I'm very curious.Ta,

i think every "will this livery be included..." post I have seen here has been answered with a "yes" so I bet there are going to be a LOT!

Noah Bryant

i think every "will this livery be included..." post I have seen here has been answered with a "yes" so I bet there are going to be a LOT!
Yes indeed. And with the improved livery system, it should not be as daunting a task to install them all like it was with the 747x.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

I have a potentially dumb question regarding the repaints: will all repaints be included on the install, or will it be like the 747, md-11, j4100 where you download all repaints? I will understand if you cannot say anything regarding this, but if you can: I'm very curious.Ta,
Separate downloads - the liveries are much bigger than in the past because of the higher resolution textures. It'd add a ton to the installer if we included them all.The livery manager makes it absolutely easy to install them now though - no more installer files. You can just select the entire folder of them that you downloaded and they'll all be installed with a couple clicks.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Separate downloads - the liveries are much bigger than in the past because of the higher resolution textures. It'd add a ton to the installer if we included them all.The livery manager makes it absolutely easy to install them now though - no more installer files. You can just select the entire folder of them that you downloaded and they'll all be installed with a couple clicks.
kool that is so much better that what u have now. I boul down to you.

Ryan, I think it's been talked about before...but just to be sure, not every livery we add will show up as a program on our computer, right? It's a pain to look at your "Add/Remove Programs" only to see a long list of PMDG paints.