Sign in to follow this  

Killing waitin' time : which plane do you prefer after 737 NGX ?

Killing waitin' time : which plane do you prefer after 737 NGX ?  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Which plane do you prefer after 737 NGX ?

PMDG already did the MD-11F
Sorry,I meant to say I'm flying the MD-11F while I'm waiting and would like to see A 707, 767 and an A320neo

A PMDG L-1011 would be awesome! Also consider a Convair 880, fastest subsonic jetliner of all time OR a Convair B-36 Peacemaker!!!

Inactive

Yes but a Dash8-400!!! <<<---- THAT would be great, and for shure a 777, there is one from.wilco, but...hmm, but its not the best i think Rolling Eyes.gif

Having myself voted for 787 I wonder why you prefer 777
Just because PMDG already stated that the 777 is Next. So at least this wish will be granted :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Just because PMDG already stated that the 777 is Next. So at least this wish will be granted :-)
Ok, that's a pretty consistent reason I have to admit smile.png

717. I really like the MD glass cockpit... With the work they have done on the MD-11 they should at least have a head start on some of the systems.

This made me ROFL, it's because no-one was speaking about Airbus, or anything and here comes Mr. Noname sayiing he hates airbus He%20He.gifSmug.gifbiggrin.pngLOL.gif
I love when armchair pilots get into the Boeing/Airbus debates, its hilarious.

Well, the boys have said the 777 is next. Which is what I want. Next in line would be a 757, because I believe the folks over at Level-D have more problems than available "spare time" and, frankly don't see their 757 ever seeing the light of day. For me, selfishly, with the PSS 757 and 777 replaced, I can get rid of FS9. To me they're still the best of these two models. Dan Cole

Dan Cole