Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

First Destination

For me the first flight will be EDDF-LFMN. I've got nice addons for both airports, and it goes over the mountains and all so it should be a nice flight to discover the plane. Though first thing even before a trip, I'll do several touch & go and full stop landing at an airport to get the feeling of the aircraft.

Mark, get the freeware ADEX and fix them yourself so you don't have to be dependent on the devs to fix it for you. I have LFMN by them also and mine is fine but I am using a different ADE than what came with the airport so I really cant remember if the one they included in mine was faulty. In anycase, ADE is super easy to use and will let you fix ILS and parking problems, as well as fix parking codes if need be.My first route will be either from my home airport of KDFW to KFLL or SBGR to SBRJ and back.Sean Campbell
Thanks Sean, I will surely give it a try.Thx

hmmm, difficult choice, Was considering doing a delivery flight to somewhere in the UK, probably Manchester, but like a previous poster above, my marriage would probably be over by the time I touched down! So I may do a short hop from Christchurch, NZ to Queenstown NZ as I did this in a full size NG simulator when I was over there (see my avatar!), plus its an interesting approach into Queenstown, and some nice mountains to test the EGPWS stuff with! Plus I have VLC which makes it more interesting :)

I will do a short hop EDDM-EDDF FL240 because this is my most frequently used route and afterwards i will do some europeen hops out of EDDF like EDDF-LEPA-EDDF-LFPG-EDDF

regards,

Alexander Marx

i also intend to spend my first few flights playing with all the options available, and if all the variants are released together, playing with all the different variants. the one thing i am really looking forward to is the SFP, i cant wait to give that a few tests!

Mess around at Gatwick/over the English Channel, stop back for some fuel and to plan a flight, then head off toward Zakynthos i think!

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

i also intend to spend my first few flights playing with all the options available, and if all the variants are released together, playing with all the different variants. the one thing i am really looking forward to is the SFP, i cant wait to give that a few tests!
Haha i know in which config. i will fly all the time :)737-800 WL without eyebrow windows collins mcp. hgs etc.... the modern stuff :D

regards,

Alexander Marx

Haha i know in which config. i will fly all the time :)737-800 WL without eyebrow windows collins mcp. hgs etc.... the modern stuff :D
hahaha, when i fly the 900, i will have WLs, With Eye Brows, Collins, HGS, Carbon Brakes

EBOS to COA VOR to see how it holds, ILS app back to EBOS followed by circling approach, Touch and gothen join visual circuit for full stop landing.If it all works out fine, small party at my home-office :)Bert Van Bulck

hmmm, difficult choice, Was considering doing a delivery flight to somewhere in the UK, probably Manchester, but like a previous poster above, my marriage would probably be over by the time I touched down! So I may do a short hop from Christchurch, NZ to Queenstown NZ as I did this in a full size NG simulator when I was over there (see my avatar!), plus its an interesting approach into Queenstown, and some nice mountains to test the EGPWS stuff with! Plus I have VLC which makes it more interesting :)
This for sure, but from Wellington instead... But probably Vancouver to either Kechikan or maybe Terrace first.

KRNT-KMWH-KBFI for the B1 flight KBFI-KPAE-KBFI for the C1 flight KBFI-KPHX to put the new beauty on the line for SouthwestKPHX-KHOU for the first revenue runIf the -700 isn't in the initial release then I'm probably going to fly the B1 and the C1 in the -800 for Alaska. Delivery flight from KBFI to KSEA, and then the first revenue run up to PAJN to fly the Gastineau channel using the HGS and the EGPWSHiram Hunt

BER25KBFI/EINN (then further to EDDT)N0458F390 SEA J503 YNY J527 YMM NCAC YSF/N0453F410 NCAC 6430N09000W LAT7 6530N08000W NCAD DARUB DCT SF/M078F410 DCT 66N040W 64N030W 61N020W/N0448F410 DCT AGORI DCT OSBOX DCT MOMIN/0834(Today's delivery flightplan of the D-ABKV)Which registration does the B738 Air Berlin made by PMDG have?My eyes are too bad. ;-)Regards,Christian

my first flight with the NGX was a return trip from Manchester to Gibraltar and I have done a fair bit around the Greek islands. Although I have the aircraft already, on release day to celebrate I plan to fly to Manchester from Boeing Field as an "official" delivery handover flight.JR

- Jane Whittaker