Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

First Destination

I think I'll fly from EHAM to LFPG with an -800, KLM old version (honeywell, eyebrows, analog standby instruments).PS: First post, made an account just for the NGX! :Batting Eyelashes:Aaron Butterfield

I think I'll fly from EHAM to LFPG with an -800, KLM old version (honeywell, eyebrows, analog standby instruments).PS: First post, made an account just for the NGX! :Batting Eyelashes:Aaron Butterfield
I prefer the honeywell to the collins at this present moment in time, [subject to change]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I prefer the honeywell to the collins at this present moment in time, [subject to change]
I think the Collins somehow looks cooler Big%20Grin.gif

regards,

Alexander Marx

Plan is to do some loops around KBFI and KPAE to get a feel for the thing and the various flight deck settings until I settle on a preference.Then it is KPAE to KPSP to test out RNAV RNP. Going to be epic to finally be able to fly those approaches with proper FD indications, and perhaps a HUD.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Here is what I'll be doing:Japan Airlines 737-800RJBB -> RJFF -> RJBENice scenery of these 3 airports made by AeroSim Japan. Check it out!Cheers,Tinosky ;)

Sante Sottile

sometime i will attepmt a FlyDubai Delivery flight, in a brand new 800, BFI, Glasgow (see if i can make it non stop) then on to Dubai

Already posted my first flight but I'll probably end up flying Sun Country KMSP-EGKK via CYQX soon after that.

PS: First post, made an account just for the NGX! :(
Welcome to the party!

I did a nice one as my first flight on the iFly, which was Calgary to Toronto in a Westjet 600, that would be good for the EGPWS stuff, lot of mountains in between! Big Grin.gif In fact that might be my second flight in the NGX!
Quite the opposite to be honest. Mountains are west of YYC, YYZ being east. Nothing but flat open prairie for two hours, followed by lots of lakes for a hour. on a YYC-YYZ flight.

my first flight with the NGX was a return trip from Manchester to Gibraltar and I have done a fair bit around the Greek islands. Although I have the aircraft already, on release day to celebrate I plan to fly to Manchester from Boeing Field as an "official" delivery handover flight.JR
Jane,Do you the flight for this if so please can i have copy of the route please,as this will be flown by my self online all the way

Day one: The visit to Seattle.LH 490 - Boeing 747-400 - Mixed list of pax. 50% are passengers and the others are Lufthansa pilots that were selected for the deliveries.Day two: The ride to Boeing Field / Paine Field.Day three: The familiarization with the 737 NG.Day four: Test flights in the Seattle area.Day five: The celebrations before the big day.Day six: Delivery!LHT001-2-3KPAE -> KSEA -> KJFK -> EDDFDay eight: Begin service with Lufthansa!:D

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I think my first flight will be KBFI KBFI, just to check out the aircraft's behaviour and then I plan to make the delivery flight to Germany (Not sure which airport there).Anyways I'll make a tour through Germany after that. The last airport in that tour will be EDDM from which I'll start the operations for my VA (which actually doesn't even fly NGs, but they needn't know I flew one instead of our lovely A320/A321 :( ).I'll have my hands full of flying when doing this, because I have only 3 days untill going on holidays again.By the way, what do you guys think of the idea of doing a tour in your own country befor starting the "real" ops with the NGX? I like this idea, it's the same what Lufthansa did when getting their first A380 :(

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!