Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

This repaint is for all airberlin and TUIfly fans ...

Boeing 737-700WL AIR BERLIN D-AHXH

PMDG_737-700WL_AB_D-AHXH-1.jpg

PMDG_737-700WL_AB_D-AHXH-3.jpg

... for download, look here!

... more repaints on my homepage http://simtexture.de !

Now that is nice.. I do have this paint on th 800 ngx but i think i will have to have this too.. Thanks

This repaint is for all airberlin and TUIfly fans ...

Boeing 737-700WL AIR BERLIN D-AHXH

PMDG_737-700WL_AB_D-AHXH-1.jpg

PMDG_737-700WL_AB_D-AHXH-3.jpg

... for download, look here!

... more repaints on my homepage http://simtexture.de !

Very, very nice Holgi! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Good lord. Have you really kept up with ALL the repaints for the NGX?

Your labor of love is nothing compared to mine... and it encourages me to go and slap some more colors on the bird...

737ForumLiveryList.jpg

Yes, as you can see, I have no life.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

My utmost respect Dennis. I can hardly keep track of the handful of my repaints...

Dennis,

I'm very impressed as well. Just curious if that many aircraft affects your initial loading time for FSX or not.

Looks great Chris!

For those of you waiting on the TEA bird, I got tied up with other non-FSX obligations. Wll be out of town until Wednesday evening (kayak fishing). My goal is to have the TEA bird uploaded then. It is about halfway finished.

I haven't had the time to troubleshoot the white line more between the middle and rear fuselage sections on the Thomson -800. It's an unusual challenge. I do not want to upload it with the line...no matter how small it is.

Chris...I think the line is due to an alpha issue, but I'm not positive. When I zoom in real close to the side, I can see the interior through the "crack" that is making the very thin line. I'll have to play around with it to see if I can fix the line that way. Let me know if you see something similar on one of your paints where you had the line. Thanks!

The United -600 (late 80s) is started as well. Shooting for a weekend upload.

Dennis,

I'm very impressed as well. Just curious if that many aircraft affects your initial loading time for FSX or not.

Hey Steve,

If I loaded all of them, I would hate to see what happens. Thanks to the livery manager, I'm able to load and unload at will. I generally use about 10-15 at a time and rotate regularly.

Right now, I'm trying to organize all the 747 repaints. No livery manager. Most of the painters didn't know the rules for writing cfg files, it's a mess. But I enjoy that kind of stuff, because as I stated earlier, I have no life.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I haven't had the time to troubleshoot the white line more between the middle and rear fuselage sections on the Thomson -800. It's an unusual challenge. I do not want to upload it with the line...no matter how small it is.

Chris...I think the line is due to an alpha issue, but I'm not positive. When I zoom in real close to the side, I can see the interior through the "crack" that is making the very thin line. I'll have to play around with it to see if I can fix the line that way. Let me know if you see something similar on one of your paints where you had the line. Thanks!

I think I might have found a part of it.

Also try and make sure there is overlap of the blue color on the fuselage...

Looks great Chris!

For those of you waiting on the TEA bird, I got tied up with other non-FSX obligations. Wll be out of town until Wednesday evening (kayak fishing). My goal is to have the TEA bird uploaded then. It is about halfway finished.

The United -600 (late 80s) is started as well. Shooting for a weekend upload.

Great news Steve, Look forward to both the TEA & THOMSON paints... Steve... Got a big flight to Santorini soon so fingers crossed i can fly with Thomson ...

Very, very nice Holgi! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Thank you Steve!

... and here comes the next "old lady" from germany!

The airline is HAMBURG international and already bankrupt ...

(but I let them continue to live)

PMDG_737-700_4R_D-AHIE-1.jpg

... click here and keep the airline alive!