Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

air france please :)
PMDG will not be making fictional liveries (except for the BA one they have now).

i must say PMDG ..... you do some nice work .. love the 737 very nice ... if its possible i like to see a US AIRWAYS livery and if not Paint kit so i can give it a try ... Thx

This one is an actual PMDG repaint done by a blind man in the dark without a paintkit. It is flyable and ATC has not refused any requests or takoffs but it does look like it was painted by out of work Porsche folks. Maybe we can get a real one soon.PMDG_P8.jpgPMDG_P8-A_1.jpg Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I know this maybe a dumb question that has been asked before but I cant seem to find the 737 NGX paint kit anywere Worried.gifI would appreciate it if some one can point me in the right direction pleaseKindest regardsBarry

I quite sure the paintkit for the 737NGX has not been released for downloads just yet. Maybe in a few days. Last I heard was the documentation was being updated and reviewed. When it is ready it will be at the PMDG site under 'downloads'but, it must be close - they have the screenshot of the NGX in the paintkit section. paintkitJPG.jpg Ray

I quite sure the paintkit for the 737NGX has not been released for downloads just yet. Maybe in a few days. Last I heard was the documentation was being updated and reviewed. Ray
Thank You Ray for Your quick reply will check again in a few daysRegardsBarry

PMDG is getting so many choices for Liveries that I can't keep track of what I have and don't have. I wish they would make a thumbnail for each entry at the download site. I made these two screens of the ones that I have installed. It is incomplete and only what I chose to download. Probably about half the choices. This may help someone like me that may not be familiar with many of the repaint choices. Livery_1a-1.jpgLivery_2a.jpg Ray

Did your dad write that for you?Michael Cubine

Fernando A. Maldonado

Please include Philippine Airlines (fictional) repaint... And FlyDubai please... xrb7o.jpg

I would also love to see the Thomsonfly livery upon release for the 800WL. There are now two versions of the Thomson airlines livery. One with and one without the "Fly.com" text after Thomson. Id prefer the fly.com livery as i think looks better and its also the only version of the TOM738WL that i have been on. Thomsonfly G-FDZJ 800WLThomson G-FDZR 800WL
Let’s not forget that the Boeing 737-800 started out with Britannia Airways in their classic (and far better livery). Registrations include: G-BYNB (this was the first Boeing 738 which was delivered to Britannia Airways)G-BYNCOY-SEASE-DZL Would be great to see them in Britannia’s livery. Kimberly.