Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

By any Chance would anyone want to tackle any of this 700 or 800 repaints?????Carlitos Colon

hat twa would be great esepecially the first one on top loooks more like the real deal

A chance that someone could do this AirItaly boeing 737/7 repaint ? pleaseeeeeee Praying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifI can't put in my topic some photos or link because the forum can not permit me to do this!! i don't now why!

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2010-3/15/81906.jpg

I will make it, and the SkyTean Tarom livery.
Thank you! Much appreciated!

Marius Petrascu

I just spent a few minutes checking, (yes, I don't have a life either), and the final tally in my NGX folder is 334 liveries that I have available to fly. I have them divided up into three groups. First, the PMDG corporated liveries. (These are the ones you can download from the PMDG website). Total- 94 Then Marcelo has his own special folder (Don't worry Rich, I'm about to give you your very own folder, too). Total-35 Finally, I have all the liveries that I could gleen from the AVSIM file library or this thread. I call these "Forum Liveries". Total-205If you stop and think about all the work that it took to create these free liveries, you can get a good idea of the character and talent of the good people who live in this forum. I would like to take this opportunity to say "THANK YOU" to all the wonderful guys and "gals"? who do this much appreciated service.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I just spent a few minutes checking, (yes, I don't have a life either), and the final tally in my NGX folder is 334 liveries that I have available to fly. I have them divided up into three groups. First, the PMDG corporated liveries. (These are the ones you can download from the PMDG website). Total- 94 Then Marcelo has his own special folder (Don't worry Rich, I'm about to give you your very own folder, too). Total-35 Finally, I have all the liveries that I could gleen from the AVSIM file library or this thread. I call these "Forum Liveries". Total-205If you stop and think about all the work that it took to create these free liveries, you can get a good idea of the character and talent of the good people who live in this forum. I would like to take this opportunity to say "THANK YOU" to all the wonderful guys and "gals"? who do this much appreciated service.
I'll second what Dennis says. The effort and talent put forth by the repainters in this forum is more than appreciated and significantly boosts the NGX experience. Pete