Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

This -600 might make it out right behind the Pan Am -700...lol. Ryan...this one's for you.

+1. I've been waiting for some vintage UAL. UAL is pretty much the only livery I fly. Don't recognize this one, but 'm flying it anyway.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

+1. I've been waiting for some vintage UAL. UAL is pretty much the only livery I fly. Don't recognize this one, but 'm flying it anyway.

The shot above was just something to throw out to let folks know it was started. The initial picture is never close to the finished product...lol. The one below is almost final. I might get it uploaded tonight. If not , it will be up tomorrow evening. United had 727s, DC-8s and 707-720s that I could find with this related livery. The birds with the text below either had a gold stripe on the edge of the white or no stripe at all. I liked the gold stripe. If the text on the fuselage or tail was in a Times Roman style font, then most of those birds has a red stripe below the white that was sometimes pretty thick.

Since this is purely fictional, it does not match any real world bird exactly..

UA-600InProgress-1.jpg

Hi Steve,

Beautiful repaints of the aircrafts...

Is there any chance you can do the Copa Airlines "Star Alliance" Repaint?

Let me know if you need me to send you the picture.

Thanks a lot!

Teo

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Steve,

Beautiful repaints of the aircrafts...

Is there any chance you can do the Copa Airlines "Star Alliance" Repaint?

Let me know if you need me to send you the picture.

Thanks a lot!

Teo

Teo,

I'm working on a half dozen paint projects at the moment. Post a picture or a link here so I can look at it. I've been primarily concentrating on -600 and -700 paints. What model is it? Have you posted it here before with a request? Just checking as someone else could be working on it as I have seen several Star Alliance repaints posted here. I can't promise that I'll do it, but am willing to look at the real bird.

Hi Steve,

Check out Post #4507 further up. I posted the image of the repaint.

It's a 737-800 model I believe.

Hope someone can do it soon.

Thanks a lot anyways!

Teo

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

My United Airlines -600 just finished uploading to the AVSIM library. It should be available soon for downloading. I hope to upload the Pan Am -700 tomorrow evening.

PMDG-600UA-1.jpg

PMDG-600UA-2.jpg

PMDG-600UA-3.jpg

Hi Steve,

Check out Post #4507 further up. I posted the image of the repaint.

It's a 737-800 model I believe.

Hope someone can do it soon.

Thanks a lot anyways!

Teo

It is a -800. I might be able to do it sometime this week. It's not a hard design. Just mostly black text and accents on a solid white aircraft. Don't hold me too it. I might throw it together after I upload the Pan Am -700. The picture below is not off airliners.net and is not copyrighted. I can only find one good picture of this variant, but the same theme is used for all the Star Alliance birds that have similar themes.

CopaAir-StarAlliance.jpg

Is there a volunteer with the experience of wanting to make the Starliner 75 "Alaska Airlines" ?

I must not be alone in wanting the fly in the sky.

Hello,

John has released a Camair-Co 737-800 repaint on Avsim last week: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=pmdg_737ngx_800_jkx_camairco_qcd.zip&Author=&CatID=root

He didn't write anything about it here in this forum, so I thought I post it. Hopefully he is still working on some great repaints, I highly appreciate his work!

Cheers,

Mike

Camair-Co 737-800 repaint

Thanks Mike. I'd been asked to do a 800 version of that repaint for those without the 6/700 expansion.

Yes there are couple in the paint hanger at the moment, it does seem they are all complex/ tedious ones at the moment, meaning progress is slow.

For instance, lots to do here yet...

AC_5422.jpg

Thanks Mike. I'd been asked to do a 800 version of that repaint for those without the 6/700 expansion.

Yes there are couple in the paint hanger at the moment, it does seem they are all complex/ tedious ones at the moment, meaning progress is slow.

For instance, lots to do here yet...

AC_5422.jpg

John,

Awesome looking work!

Since this is purely fictional, it does not match any real world bird exactly..

UA-600InProgress-1.jpg

Steve,

Looks great to me and a very pleasant surprise. If United didn't actually paint one of its planes to look like this it certainly should have! Well done and thanks for continuing to roll out these great old liveries. I have been flying them all but I must say (surprisingly so) that I am a bit partial to the Branniff orange. Who would have figured I would become a Branniff man after all these years.....

Thanks again,

Todd

Steve,

Looks great to me and a very pleasant surprise. If United didn't actually paint one of its planes to look like this it certainly should have! Well done and thanks for continuing to roll out these great old liveries. I have been flying them all but I must say (surprisingly so) that I am a bit partial to the Branniff orange. Who would have figured I would become a Branniff man after all these years.....

Thanks again,

Todd

Todd,

You're very welcome! The Braniff Orange was my first choice for doing one of the "Flying Colors" liveries. Someone else on the forum mentioned the blue scheme. After i got started I realized it was easy to change out the colors. I'd make a 4th one if there was a color scheme I missed, but I've only been able to find the three I did so far.

There are more older liveries on the way. I've been concentrating on the ones from the late 60s to early 70s. Those are my favorites and apply more to the -600 than any other version. But to be honest, the Braniff bright colored birds with the black over the cockpit and nose area are just plain ugly to me...lol.

The Pan Am -700 Billboard livery is uploaded to the AVSIM library. It should be available shortly for downloading. Here are a few screenshots. The top of the wingtips were adjusted at the last minute. They are a little too dark in these shots. My other 2 Pan Am birds had registrations that ended in "PA". I painted this livery after a real Pan Am billboard bird that had a registration that ended in "KW".

PMDG737_700_PanAmBillboard-1.jpg

PMDG737_700_PanAmBillboard-2.jpg

PMDG737_700_PanAmBillboard-3.jpg