Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Great news Steve, Look forward to both the TEA & THOMSON paints... Steve... Got a big flight to Santorini soon so fingers crossed i can fly with Thomson ...

The TEA -700 is uploaded. That TEA logo that Steve helped me find did not match the logo on the side of the aircraft pictures, so I had to do some more tweaking on it. It's as close as I'm going to get it for now since I had to practically edit the entire logo. I hope this version is acceptable to the ones that wanted it. It's a fictional livery for sure.

PMDG_737-700_NGX_TEA-1.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_TEA-2.jpg

PMDG_737-700_NGX_TEA-3.jpg

• Upvote 1

OMG ! ! Steve that is spot on thank you very much......

I can see what you mean about the Logo.... But you have got it right , it is slightly different on the real one from the side of the body to the tail anyway m8

OMG ! ! Steve that is spot on thank you very much......

I can see what you mean about the Logo.... But you have got it right , it is slightly different on the real one from the side of the body to the tail anyway m8

I'm glad you like the final look. The tail "TEA" is based on the logo you found. The opening in the "A" is not prominent like the side fuselage logo. I looked at several pictures and it's impossible to get the TEA on the fuselage to match the real plane as the curvature and stretching on the 3D model starts to impact the letters in the front top area near and over the front exits.

I played around with it for a while and settled on what you see. The tilt of the letters had to be adjusted and trying to get the letters to align and space exactly around the windows like they do on the -300 reference pictures was a bear so I aligned it where I thought it looked best. Normally I can line side logos up exactly like a reference picture, but this logo was different due to the shape and varied thickness of the letters. Being fictional, it can't be compared to a real reference...lol.

Hopefuly I can work on the Thomson bird some more tonight. I want to get that uploaded in the next day or two and finish the United -600 by Sunday.

Yeah steve it is very accurate m8 you did a great job... Like you stated this belongs on the 733 so we can't compare it to the 737-700 brilliant. Done my first flight with it amazing...

Well all....I pulled my hair out with the line between the middle and rear sections on the Thomson -800. I made sure the alpha channels were all covered completely on the edges and even tried a single solid color on the entire fuselage and still got the line depending on the external lighting conditions. I firmly believe the middle and rear sections on the -800 model do not butt up completely against each other and that leaves a very small gap in the fuselage that causes you to see the light colored interior color in certain lighting conditions based on the exterior color.

But don't fret...I uploaded it anyway. It should be available soon for download. I do know that I will not take on any future -800 or -900 paints with any top color other than white in this area....lol.

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Thomson-1.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Thomson-2.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Thomson-3.jpg

Thats A Very nice Job on the Thomson Steve, I'm Not going to let a Little Line Ruin the Overall Great Job, I have to be just right and looking for it to see it !!!!! Keep Up the Great Work !!

Well all....I pulled my hair out with the line between the middle and rear sections on the Thomson -800. I made sure the alpha channels were all covered completely on the edges and even tried a single solid color on the entire fuselage and still got the line depending on the external lighting conditions. I firmly believe the middle and rear sections on the -800 model do not butt up completely against each other and that leaves a very small gap in the fuselage that causes you to see the light colored interior color in certain lighting conditions based on the exterior color.

But don't fret...I uploaded it anyway. It should be available soon for download. I do know that I will not take on any future -800 or -900 paints with any top color other than white in this area....lol.

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Thomson-1.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Thomson-2.jpg

PMDG_737-800_NGX_Thomson-3.jpg

WOW very nice steve i have just installed that repaint and to be honest i cannot see that line your talking about m8 ... looks awesome fella

WOW very nice steve i have just installed that repaint and to be honest i cannot see that line your talking about m8 ... looks awesome fella

Steve,

The one thing I never tried was reducing the AA settings I use. It could be that I have them so high that it eliminates the "blend" or "blur" where those two sections meet. Glad you like the paint. If you look closely in the screen shots I have posted (pictures on page 191 of this thread), you will see the line across the dark blue area in front of the tail.

---------------

Thanks Marty!

Glad you like it as well.

That was fast! I look forward to updating my Thomson livery. Thanks!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Oh thank you for a fantastic livery :) I know what I will be flying all weekend, starting with a nice 4 hour flight from my local airport to Cyprus :Peace:

Fantastic repaint my friend :Party:

Guys, finally, a MALÉV 737-700 is gonna be available on Avsim in a few hours! So, we can choose from any MALÉV NG series aircraft, -600, -700 and -800. This -700 has been done by Omar El Razzaz, after my request!

Let me thank him here:

You wrote history with this repaint, and on behalf of all Hungarian simmers, thank you for making this one available! MALÉV lives forever!

Cheers,

Zsolt

MALÉV Boeing 737-700 HA-LOP

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=168264

Nice there was already one here on the forum

-700? I want that one too:-)