Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi:

I started working on repaint: Boeing 737-8F2NGX TURKISH TC-JHL 'Globally Yours'

73cf30c9051f4499ad223f66c6e677a7.jpg

I upload pictures soon...

Best regards,

Marcelo

You sure know how to pick them Marcelo. You seem to pick your repaints like I pick my women....Difficult!

I am sure you will pull it off though. You normally do.

Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Inspired by the fantastic work form Steve Stubbs and his British retro jets, I couldn't resist doing this one. In my eyes one of the best Lufthansa liveries outthere. I wouldn't mind them painting a -300 version in that scheme again :smile:.

pmdg737ngxdlhio47kfwtq5.jpg

Is it possible to ask someone of paint guru for OE-LNR "Piz Buin" livery? :Love:

Thank you in advance.

Kindly reminder for this one livery paint. :rolleyes:

Stanislav, I still count on doing it, However, should anyone want to pick it up, I will be most happy to leave it to someone else.

Marcelo:

Good Luck for the Turkish Airlines. If you arrive, you'll be a hero of the painting.

Could someone do a fictional version of airbus G-EUPC British airways firefly livery but for the 737-800 or 737-900, would be great to fly around Europe in it and use it on worldflight 2012 in November.

Robin lambert

Am I the only one who finds that Turkish Airlines livery extremely ugly? Doesn't make it a less challenge for one to do a FSX livery, so still thumbs up for Marcello, but I just find the colors completely wrong (the red doesn't fit the two shades of blue).

Also I get the feeling Turkish Airlines have taken a good look at the KLM Tile & Inspire 777, where people could send in their photo/image with their favorite quote which then would be placed on a 777.

KLM1.jpg

Am I the only one who finds that Turkish Airlines livery extremely ugly? Doesn't make it a less challenge for one to do a FSX livery, so still thumbs up for Marcello, but I just find the colors completely wrong (the red doesn't fit the two shades of blue).

I must admit, it is a bit ugly in my opinion too. But some people really might want it.

Marcelo, you are the beast :D!

best

Nice Marcelo !

I wish you good luck ! You will arrive as usual !

best

Nice Marcelo !

I wish you good luck ! You will arrive as usual !

No, I really meant "the Beast". Marcelo does liveries which usually are very hard to make.

No, I really meant "the Beast". Marcelo does liveries which usually are very hard to make.

Sorry, I thought you meant "you are the best"

Sorry, I thought you meant "you are the best"

No need to apologize. Just simple misunderstanding :).