Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi

It would be fantastic if you could do the ICE also. A fantastic livery!

Thanks

Bob

I'll see what I can do for you Bob. DB Air Two is slowly progressing at the moment. The left side of the fuselage is almost finished and the right side needs lots of adjusting again. I have to check again how much of DB Air Two can be used for the DB Air One, that might save a bit of time... :smile:.

Cheers!

Christian Mohr

Hello everyone, I'm new to this 737NGX package and my preference is to fly Cargo.

I appreciate that in real life there aren't probably that many 737-6/7/8/9 cargo conversions,

nonetheless I wonder if there would be a possibility of getting some liveries for any of the

following for any of the types: UPS, Fedex, NAC or any other Cargo Airlines.

Thanks in advance.

Joaquin Blanco

Intel Core i9-9900K at 5Ghz, Corsair Hydro H100i RGB PLATINUM CPU cooler, Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E,Motherboard, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB GDDR6, G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Memory, 500GB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 PCIe,2TB Samsung 860 QVO Solid State Drive, 2TB, 2 x Samsung 860 Evo 2TB, 1 x 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair RM650x 80 PLUS Gold 650W PSU.

Hello everyone, I'm new to this 737NGX package and my preference is to fly Cargo.

I appreciate that in real life there aren't probably that many 737-6/7/8/9 cargo conversions,

nonetheless I wonder if there would be a possibility of getting some liveries for any of the

following for any of the types: UPS, Fedex, NAC or any other Cargo Airlines.

Thanks in advance.

If you haven't already found these-

FedEx 738WL: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg+FedEx+Boeing+737-800WL&CatID=fsx&Go=Search

NAC 736 and 737: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg+Nothern+Air+Cargo&CatID=fsx&Go=Search

TNT Cargo 737: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=TNT+Cargo+Boeing+737-700&CatID=fsx&Go=Search

Aloha Air Cargo 737: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg+Aloha+Air+Cargo&CatID=fsx&Go=Search

There may be more, those are the ones I know of. Just give the library a thorough run through, as there are hundreds of liveries now. Hope this helps.

Yes there are but I think there is something wrong with wing textures, there are some blank rectangles on both side of wing. In reality wings are in the same color. You can check that, so that's why I ask for new repaints B) .

Gotcha, and I know what you are referring to. Just making sure you knew about them.

Regards,

Kyle

li1t.png

Kyle thanks for the quick reply. I did variosu searches using "737NGX" but for some reason it didn't return any of the above. Very grateful for the links,

these liveries are what I was hoping for.

Regards

Joaquin Blanco

Intel Core i9-9900K at 5Ghz, Corsair Hydro H100i RGB PLATINUM CPU cooler, Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E,Motherboard, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB GDDR6, G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Memory, 500GB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 PCIe,2TB Samsung 860 QVO Solid State Drive, 2TB, 2 x Samsung 860 Evo 2TB, 1 x 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair RM650x 80 PLUS Gold 650W PSU.

Kyle thanks for the quick reply. I did variosu searches using "737NGX" but for some reason it didn't return any of the above. Very grateful for the links,

these liveries are what I was hoping for.

Regards

No problem. Use "pmdg ngx" when searching, and that will give you probably 95+% of the available liveries. For everything, search "pmdg" and sort them by date.

Regards,

Kyle

li1t.png

Hi,

i know there are some expert painters on here so i though somebody may be able to help with a little problem. I have just started making repaints for the NGX, not yet making real airlines just playing making fictional ones. I have made ones with base colours but now I am trying to make one with a chrome effect. I have managed to get the main fuselage with chrome effect but I am having trouble with the cockpit roof area due to the curveture. Any ideas

Thanks

If you haven't already found these-

FedEx 738WL: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg+FedEx+Boeing+737-800WL&CatID=fsx&Go=Search

NAC 736 and 737: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg+Nothern+Air+Cargo&CatID=fsx&Go=Search

TNT Cargo 737: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=TNT+Cargo+Boeing+737-700&CatID=fsx&Go=Search

On the road and posting a reply to this off my phone. Don't forget the Cargoair livery as well. Thanks for posting the links.

Aloha Air Cargo 737: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg+Aloha+Air+Cargo&CatID=fsx&Go=Search

There may be more, those are the ones I know of. Just give the library a thorough run through, as there are hundreds of liveries now. Hope this helps.

Gotcha, and I know what you are referring to. Just making sure you knew about them.

Steve Stubbs
USAF (retired)

AVSIM-Avatar-SRS2012.jpg

G'Day!

I would really appreciate a Qantas 737-600! The 400 is operated in real life by Qantas and I would like a substitute for operations out of Canberra!

Thank you!

Nathan Hammer

The -700 would be better suited to emulate the -400

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, P3D 5.0, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

-600 = -500

-700 = -300

-800 = -400

So anyone interested in make a nice Enter Air repaints? Enter Air is the largest Polish charter airline and first Polish airline who start using 737-800, so it's quite important for us :rolleyes: .

Bartek

Hello, after a period of absence, good to see many new liveries up and running!

First of all, my condolences to Chris and Steve. My parents are alive and well, thankfully, but I have lost my grandfather, whom I were very close to. Awful feeling.

Anyway,

It actually filled the page when I posted it but it seems to have shrunk somewhat.

Second time lucky

--picture deleted--

I hope to get it ready while I am on vacation. I do have some real configs for Sunwing, TUI lease too, I believe.

Does anybody can make a repaint for the 737-700 for Smartwings airlines?

http://www.flickr.co...air/7421999438/

I have uploaded a preliminary version to the library, as per PM.

I will see if I can get the T finished while on vacation - I am flying to Bourgas tomorrow morning - on a Smartwings 700 no less!

--Peter Fabian 
RTFM.jpg

Hi:

I started working on repaint: Boeing 737-8F2NGX TURKISH TC-JHL 'Globally Yours'

73cf30c9051f4499ad223f66c6e677a7.jpg

I upload pictures soon...

Best regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Fabián Veneziale

Hi:

Best regards,

Marcelo

That one has even more detail than your fantastic QANTAS. You will raise the bar yet again!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Hi:

Best regards,

Marcelo

Wowza! That's one complicated repaint. Look forward to seeing the screens. Is it still ok to do a Helios repaint in the future :-) ?

Craig