Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello all and thanks for the comments on Ryanair Boeing Dreamliner livery.

Just showing off a few repaints I have been working on respecitively are still work in progress.

Hapag-Lloyd Express - Cagliari-South of Sardinia [D-AHFX] logojet. Everything created from scratch... . Unfortunately there's a quirk with the winglets distorting the chequered pattern.

previews2012119ci8k6j52.jpg

Ryanair says Yes to Europe (EI-EFP). This one was requested by a forum member. The titles seem to be on the left side of the fuselage only.

previews20122eq4kzolupd.jpg

Ryanair 'Comunitat Valenciana' [EI-DLI].

previews20123qpubw5cjhm.jpg

Ryanair's Boeing Dreamliner livery as of August 2012. At least the winglets are back to 'basic' again. I wonder if the nose cone will ever be painted again?

previews20124nt2g6hyo3k.jpg

This one has already been released but I had to fix a few things; Ryanair's Fuerteventura logojet. 365 days of sunshine....time for me to move to the Canary Islands.

previews20125yc5ktixzbs.jpg

The basic Hapag-Lloyd Express livery for the 737-800 [D-AHFO].

previews20126f01d5wemho.jpg

All Ryanair liveries and additional/reworked ones should appear on AVSIM in the next hours or days. All of them come with an accurate airline config for each registration, so it should be worth downloading these paints for anyone who likes to fly around with Ryanair. A big thanks at this point goes to Stephen Bell [G-CIVA] for helping me out with those files :smile:.

Both Hapag-Lloyd Express repaints are still work in progress but the toughest parts are done, I am still trying to gather the config files for these two.

For those who wonder what happend to the Starliner 75™ livery, don't worry I haven't forgotten about it. Currently I am trying to add a few more things to the livery to 'enhance' it a bit more or should I say EXTREME :smile:.

Cheers!

• Upvote 4

Just showing off a few repaints I have been working on respecitively are still work in progress.

Hapag-Lloyd Express - Cagliari-South of Sardinia [D-AHFX] logojet. Everything created from scratch... . Unfortunately there's a quirk with the winglets distorting the chequered pattern.

Ryanair says Yes to Europe (EI-EFP). This one was requested by a forum member. The titles seem to be on the left side of the fuselage only.

Ryanair's Boeing Dreamliner livery as of August 2012. At least the winglets are back to 'basic' again. I wonder if the nose cone will ever be painted again?

This one has already been released but I had to fix a few things; Ryanair's Fuerteventura logojet. 365 days of sunshine....time for me to move to the Canary Islands.

All Ryanair liveries and additional/reworked ones should appear on AVSIM in the next hours or days. All of them come with an accurate airline config for each registration, so it should be worth downloading these paints for anyone who likes to fly around with Ryanair. A big thanks at this point goes to Stephen Bell [G-CIVA] for helping me out with those files :smile:.

Both Hapag-Lloyd Express repaints are still work in progress but the toughest parts are done, I am still trying to gather the config files for these two.

For those who wonder what happend to the Starliner 75™ livery, don't worry I haven't forgotten about it. Currently I am trying to add a few more things to the livery to 'enhance' it a bit more or should I say EXTREME :smile:.

Cheers!

Wow Christian! You've been busy! :P

I took the week off due to other projects and having to rebuild my PC. Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

Great job for Ryanair !! :Applause:

You are right, takes the time to finish "Starliner75".

I just wanted to provide an update to the impressive list of PMDG aircraft repaints for the NGX. Since its release, there have been a total of 865 separate liveries painted by 119 separate authors. The vast majority of these repaints are available right here on AVSIM. There are a couple of dozen from the Russian version of AVSIM and a few dozen from obscure spots across the web. All of the duplicates, (updates, version 2s, etc.) have been eliminated. There are no duplicates of the same airplane by the same author on my list.

This is a very impressive accomplishment and I would like to congratulate all the repainters for this achievement.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I just wanted to provide an update to the impressive list of PMDG aircraft repaints for the NGX. Since its release, there have been a total of 865 separate liveries painted by 119 separate authors. The vast majority of these repaints are available right here on AVSIM. There are a couple of dozen from the Russian version of AVSIM and a few dozen from obscure spots across the web. All of the duplicates, (updates, version 2s, etc.) have been eliminated. There are no duplicates of the same airplane by the same author on my list.

This is a very impressive accomplishment and I would like to congratulate all the repainters for this achievement.

Dennis,

You're very welcome. I have 70 on that list...lol. I'll probably start back painting sometime this weekend. I took a week off from painting for other projects and to reformat my PC. I'm working on getting everything back in FSX. Have a great weekend!

Guten Tag Christian,

I saw that you forgot to add the white around Alaska Airlines:

221543589941330123442.jpg

593481starliner753gp2zjlvqnh.jpg

Dennis,

You're very welcome. I have 70 on that list...lol. I'll probably start back painting sometime this weekend. I took a week off from painting for other projects and to reformat my PC. I'm working on getting everything back in FSX. Have a great weekend!

I'm showing 69. If I can figure out how to link a file on the "new, improved" Photobucket, I'll PM you my list and you can show me which one I'm missing. I'm a little anal about those things. I won't be able to sleep till the number is resolved, lol.

And as I recall you got a late start. Your first paint was somewhere around .... Oh..... 29Jan12. hehe

By the way, here is a list of the top 8 repainters ( in terms of numbers). Remember, quantity does not reflect quality all the time, but sometimes it does.

Christian Mohr - 78

Gustavo Aguiar - 69

Steve Stubbs - 69

Marcelo - 44

John O'Duffy - 43

Chris Hicks - 42

Deho Etienne - 30

Holger Sobl - 27

Dennis Trawick - 0

WOW

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

I'm showing 69. If I can figure out how to link a file on the "new, improved" Photobucket, I'll PM you my list and you can show me which one I'm missing. I'm a little anal about those things. I won't be able to sleep till the number is resolved, lol.

And as I recall you got a late start. Your first paint was somewhere around .... Oh..... 29Jan12. hehe

By the way, here is a list of the top 8 repainters ( in terms of numbers). Remember, quantity does not reflect quality all the time, but sometimes it does.

Christian Mohr - 78

Gustavo Aguiar - 69

Steve Stubbs - 69

Marcelo - 44

John O'Duffy - 43

Chris Hicks - 42

Deho Etienne - 30

Holger Sobl - 27

Dennis Trawick - 0

WOW

Dennis,

Here's the quickest way to see what I've uploaded. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=fsxacrp&SearchTerm=steve+stubbs&Sort=Added&ScanMode=1&Go=Change+View

Hope your weekend is going well. :P

Dennis,

Here's the quickest way to see what I've uploaded. http://library.avsim...&Go=Change View

Hope your weekend is going well. :P

I found it !! American Airlines 13AUG12 ... I was out of town and musta mistit. 70 it is !! Now I have to go back and reverify all of these ... dammit. At least you jump ahead of ole Gustavo. And I think he's busy painting another airplane, so you can set your sights on Mohr.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

Is there anyone who has created a B737-800WL in Aeromexico (new) colors? I saw something on the file library but I am unable to confirm if it is the new colors (not the chrome). Links etc would be helpful :)

I would like to request a B737-800WL in Korean Airlines - there is just a -900 non-winglets and I'm looking for a -800WL.

A fictional U.S. Airways 737-800WL would be nice too as they are based in my hometown, and their older -300s just aren't as cool (:

-Jack Carolina