Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

This has sat in my 'Work in Progress' folder for soooooo long, but here we go

Air China B737-800 NGX 'Waves and Peacock' livery.

John,

Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome livery! I actually flew on this plane last October and it is indeed a beauty.

James

@

No worries, WL model OK, I just noticed the photo you posted was no WL.

@@honanhal

Thank you. It is one of the 'great' 737 liveries isn't it. Hope I did it justice.

Cheers

John

Hey all,

Steve or any other of the talented painters care to take a crack at the updated Air Algerie livery?  It's not too complicated and a minor change from the previous livery but those red engines/winglets look really nice.7T-VKB-Air-Algrie-Boeing-737-800_Planesp

Thanks!

I like to ferry my favorite baseball team on their road trips. Teams usually cut a deal with an airline to do all their flights. The Tampa Bay Rays use a Delta 738, specifically Delta 8894 is the flight number they use a lot. Check it out on flightaware. A Delta/Rays livery would be awesome!

I  have found a Thomas cook repaint for the ngx, but the painter is trying to charge money for it.. :angry: .. would anybody be willing to show this chap how the spirit of the community works - instead of trying to make a quick buck?

Honestly, charging for repaints....what next!?

http://www.fs-repaints.co.uk/prod_desc_NGX739TCX.html?sno=298

Hi everyone, this is my first post here!

I'm a huge fan of Chris Hicks's Southwest NGX liveries, especially the "Dirty Luv" because of how realistic the wings look, WN wings are hella dirty if you fly them a lot. However, I was wondering if someone could do a repaint of N716SW, its one of Southwest's first 737NGs so it has a very weathered look.

Here's a video I took of that same plane landing in MDW

See how dirty the wings are? That's the look I'm trying to get in FSX, could someone possibly do a repaint of this bird with those dirty wings?

Thanks,

Yevgeniy Riftin

Hi everyone, this is my first post here!

I'm a huge fan of Chris Hicks's Southwest NGX liveries, especially the "Dirty Luv" because of how realistic the wings look, WN wings are hella dirty if you fly them a lot. However, I was wondering if someone could do a repaint of N716SW, its one of Southwest's first 737NGs so it has a very weathered look.

Here's a video I took of that same plane landing in MDW

See how dirty the wings are? That's the look I'm trying to get in FSX, could someone possibly do a repaint of this bird with those dirty wings?

Thanks,

Yevgeniy Riftin

I will do it. I know what you mean about the wings, I fly them a few times a month. I'm finishing up another SWA paint so give me some time. I think you may like the wings on the one I'm doing right now.

I will do it. I know what you mean about the wings, I fly them a few times a month. I'm finishing up another SWA paint so give me some time. I think you may like the wings on the one I'm doing right now.

Awesome, thanks! I'll be looking forward to it!

I  have found a Thomas cook repaint for the ngx, but the painter is trying to charge money for it.. :angry: .. would anybody be willing to show this chap how the spirit of the community works - instead of trying to make a quick buck?

Honestly, charging for repaints....what next!?

http://www.fs-repaints.co.uk/prod_desc_NGX739TCX.html?sno=298

Is that even allowed? I don't think he can charge for it if he's using the PMDG paintkit for it.

Im not sure, intresting point though!