Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Please Please the Special Livery from Germania 30th Years Livery :)

PMDG 737-700 :)https://www.planespotters.net/photo/681317/d-ager-germania-boeing-737-75b

Thank you :)

You got lucky, I saw on FSX group on Facebook a guy posting pics with this repaint and he told me the repaint is already on the queue and will be soon on the Avsim Library, his name is Carsten Gurk  

You got lucky, I saw on FSX group on Facebook a guy posting pics with this repaint and he told me the repaint is already on the queue and will be soon on the Avsim Library, his name is Carsten Gurk

Oh thank you :)

A request to all painters: Can you please also paint the vcnnumber file to show what it shows in real life? Usually a selcal number as well as the registration number. Thank you! David Lee

A request to all painters: Can you please also paint the vcnnumber file to show what it shows in real life? Usually a selcal number as well as the registration number. Thank you! David Lee

I try to if I can find a picture of it.

Can anyone help me with this livery please. Eagerly waiting to fly this bird. 

can any one paint this VT-SZK Textures for PMDG B737-800WL

SpiceJet_Boeing_737-800WL_VT-SZK_Crew_LiSpiceJet_Boeing_737-800WL_VT-SZK_Crew_Li

I try to if I can find a picture of it.

Almost every airplane has their selcal listed (or if not, has the registration number small at the top of the plaque. If you cannot find a picture of how the airline writes on the plate at least if painters looked up the selcal number and made both lines smaller http://www.airliners.net/photo/Qantas/Boeing-737-838/2602144/L/ Ruins the immersion of repaints imo, sitting in the cockpit I like looking at how similar the cockpit looks. So many great repainters do not do this step. David Lee

Almost every airplane has their selcal listed (or if not, has the registration number small at the top of the plaque. If you cannot find a picture of how the airline writes on the plate at least if painters looked up the selcal number and made both lines smaller http://www.airliners.net/photo/Qantas/Boeing-737-838/2602144/L/ Ruins the immersion of repaints imo, sitting in the cockpit I like looking at how similar the cockpit looks. So many great repainters do not do this step. David Lee

Each Airline does this differently. Finding the Secal isnt a problem its the different layout of the plates for each airline and sometimes its hard to find pics of the cockpit where we can paint it accurately. For small airlines its pretty much impossible. I do it when i can.

Hi could you please do a livery of the Egyptair 737 500 in white livery for the 737 600???

Would be nice to hear of you.

Thanks ;)

https://img.planespotters.net/photo/659000/original/su-gbk-egyptair-boeing-737-566_PlanespottersNet_659469.jpg

That one should be very difficult. I doubt you'll find any painter brave enough to take on the challenge  :P