Sign in to follow this  
Epikk

Zurich 2.0 for FSX released

You'll find some info there. Just download the new Zurich installer on the "Products" page. Oh!! It's FREE to current users by the way. LOL.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Looking sharp, the shots comparing the two versions are interesting. Their LAX is looking great too, wow.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Installed and it looks good. The sun shade that you can roll up and down on the main termainal is pretty cool as well, not that I will ever mess with it again, but cool none the less.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

You'll find some info there. Just download the new Zurich installer on the "Products" page.Oh!! It's FREE to current users by the way. LOL.gif
Please clarify something for me. I've already purchased the Zurich scenery from FSDT recently.I've been to the Products page to upgarde this but it is asking for a payment and I do not see the option to use the Coupon which FSDT is offering previous Zurich buyers.So, the question I ask,is this a free upgarde to existing FSDT Zurich customers or is it a charegable upgrade,and how does the Coupon apply?

Just re-download the Zurich scenery from the product page. Uninstall your old Zurich and before installing the new Zurich. You will not even have to activate it again. Sean

Sean Green

... but it is asking for a payment
Not sure what you mean. If you own Zurich you can simply download the new installer from the product page. Uninstall the old version from the Windows control panel, run the new installer and you are all set. The "coupon" you are referring to is if you own Zurich and want to buy another scenery package from FSDT - that is explained in this thread. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4380.0

Just re-download the Zurich scenery from the product page. Uninstall your old Zurich and before installing the new Zurich. You will not even have to activate it again. Sean
Not sure what you mean. If you own Zurich you can simply download the new installer from the product page. Uninstall the old version from the Windows control panel, run the new installer and you are all set. The "coupon" you are referring to is if you own Zurich and want to buy another scenery package from FSDT - that is explained in this thread. http://www.fsdreamte...hp?topic=4380.0
Thanks guys for that.Much appreciated

Jeez, When it rains it pours. I just downloaded the update to KSFO and now I scroll down the page to read about this. Thanks for letting the community know. I just got back from holidays. I have spent about two hours just catching up on all the exiting news from updates over at PMDG to these product updates.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Jeez, When it rains it pours. I just downloaded the update to KSFO and now I scroll down the page to read about this. Thanks for letting the community know. I just got back from holidays. I have spent about two hours just catching up on all the exiting news from updates over at PMDG to these product updates.
I know what you mean. Last night I installed the Zurich update, the KSFO update, the ORBX PNW SP4 update, followed by a 4 hour defrag.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Just updated but everytime load up there now i get a CTD with ntdll.dll sad.png
Did as suggested herein,i.e.uninstall old version 1.5/reinstall with new version 2.0,and so far not come across any ntdll.dll CTDs,touch wood.Hope you managed to resolve it.