Sign in to follow this  
1FLIGHTSIMFANATIC

It wouls be cool if PMDG did a 787.

I am looking forward the QW bae-146, but I am sure the NGX will keep me more than busy for a few years lol

PMDG should continue as they planned: Dash 8 and 777. However, Dash 8 should include -400 variants, if possible.

PMDG should continue as they planned: Dash 8 and 777. However, Dash 8 should include -400 variants, if possible.
That bird (the 400) is way different than the other 3 models.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

That bird (the 400) is way different than the other 3 models.
I don't question that, but if I had to decide wheather I'll take the 100/200/300 or the 400 only, I'd rather go with the 400 as it's more popular today, I guess. On the other hand, Majestic Software is now developing a pretty good looking 400 so I may just add this.

The quality of PMDG products is unreachable within the known solar system. Told that, a 787 is newer & sexier IMO than a 777, above all considering the multi-wide-displays cockpit, therefore whomever produced a decent 787 it will deserve a close look for sure.

Are you sure PMDG will focus on a clone of JS41 ? Dash 8 I mean. Sorry about the ignorance but I suppose they are not the same plane...

Their 757 isn't bad, that was one of my first payware don't fly it much now.My 757 of choice is Mr Captain Sim.
The CS 757 was my first payware addon aircraft... Logged a lot of hours on that thing. It's very good looking, especially in McPhat paints, but I've kind of grown tired of dealing with some of the bugs.
Are you sure PMDG will focus on a clone of JS41 ? Dash 8 I mean. Sorry about the ignorance but I suppose they are not the same plane...
They're both regional turboprops... Completely different configurations though.

IIRC, Ryan was quite positive about the QW 757 - said he'd recommended it to several friends who were intimitated by PMDG's deep systems simulations, and that it got newcomers thinking about airliner operations in the right way. That was certainly my experience with it.
This is correct - I had several friends who were just getting into simming buy it before the 744 or MD-11 to become familiar with how more advanced airliner sims work. It is not bad at all for what it is (and they're very upfront about what it's intended to be) I much prefer it to the CS one still... the CS has so many bizarre bugs like the wing rocking thing etc that I've never been able to solve. I do hope LDS finally releases theirs at some point - the 757 is my fav real world plane and I'd really love to have a full blown study sim version of one...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

They're both regional turboprops... Completely different configurations though.
Speaking from a jet lover I do not like very much propellers because you have constantly to adjust this and that about engines. I have gave JS41 a try and I dropped it cause of missing A/T. Call me lazy... Anyway a turboprop could be interesting but I hope PMDG will introduce an optional feature to turn on or off for the sake of realism. The A/T.

Speaking from a jet lover I do not like very much propellers because you have constantly to adjust this and that about engines. I have gave JS41 a try and I dropped it cause of missing A/T. Call me lazy...
You are lazy! God forbid one has to actually fly the aircraft! tongue.png

You are lazy! God forbid one has to actually fly the aircraft! tongue.png
Yes I am but you turboprop guys are seriously overstressed when flying tongue.png

Speaking of the 787. If I remember it correctly, Robert was indicating that the 787 would be the project to come, after the 777 is released. He was making that hint in one of his statements after that 747-8 video had been published. He never realy mentioned a 787 but I think it was quite obvious.I just did a search but unfortunately I can't find this post anymore. Maybe someone else can remember it.