Sign in to follow this  
vampisol

WEAther

This has already been said many, many, many, many (...) times before. There's no whether radar in the release and there won't be a weather radar in the future, just because it can't be simulated to PMDG standards in FSX, which means realistically, and a WxR is a major FPS killer. That's NOT gonna happen. If you want an explanation of why not, use the search function. Look, I didn't mean to be rude, man. I know it's your first post here and so, but this has been asked and answered numerous times by the developers and other users. No one who has been here for some time stands this question anymore.

Matheus Mafra

People need to learn there's a search option and also use it! what's next....asking if it has a shared cockpit already :-(

You know, given how people respond on this forum i am quite surprised anybody new posts. It's getting more like 4chan everyday. The only decent response was the second one!

Ian R Tyldesley

Welcome to the forum, vampisol! I think what the others were trying to say is no, PMDG have stated that they will not be making a weather radar for the NGX, as it has been deemed impossible to make a radar that does anything more than act as a pretty picture - flight sim simply doesn't model precipitation properly. Also, for future reference, the PMDG part of the forum has specific rules: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/240151-pmdg-forum-rules-read-before-posting/ (basically, they want you to sign your posts with your full name). The forum also has a search facility at the top right, although the results aren't always particularly useful. However, it is advisable to search for answers prior to creating a new post to avoid making some people tired of having to read the same questions. (This is his first post guys...)

Thank you very much for the responses decent. Hug.gif I am new to the forum, But I've many years as a commercial pilot.I have found it true that the issue has been written several times. Sorry.Many greetings to mothers who respond aggressively.im Not Worthy.gif

Thank you very much for the responses decent. Hug.gifI am new to the forum, But I've many years as a commercial pilot.I have found it true that the issue has been written several times. Sorry.Many greetings to mothers who respond aggressively.im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
New to the forums or not, it's usually a good idea to simply run a search before starting a thread. This ensures that you won't be flamed by PMDG fans who are easily irritable due to pre-release syndrome. Just Kidding.gif

New to the forums or not, it's usually a good idea to simply run a search before starting a thread. This ensures that you won't be flamed by PMDG fans who are easily irritable due to pre-release syndrome. Just%20Kidding.gif
and who are you to be telling any one what to do? you and all the ones who do nothing but hang out here need to get a life is what needs to be done, that is why this place gets a bad name, and no i don't care what you or any of you jerks think. and i been on here for a long time just don't post much because of guys just like you. and yes a lot of people are waiting for the ngx just like me and don't come on just about 24 hours a day waiting for software. having a life is something i think you need then you like others would not have to be jerks.

and who are you to be telling any one what to do? you and all the ones who do nothing but hang out here need to get a life is what needs to be done, that is why this place gets a bad name, and no i don't care what you or any of you jerks think. and i been on here for a long time just don't post much because of guys just like you. and yes a lot of people are waiting for the ngx just like me and don't come on just about 24 hours a day waiting for software. having a life is something i think you need then you like others would not have to be jerks.
I am probably wasting my time posting this because you won't see it, since you are way to cool to check the forums, but there was nothing wrong with the post you quoted.. You are the one being a jerk and attacking Joel and your attacking most of us in here as well. At least Joel can follow the rules of this forum ( such as signing his name) and not come in here acting like he is cool, preaching to us how much of a life he has, and how the rest of us need to get a life.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

New to the forums or not, it's usually a good idea to simply run a search before starting a thread. This ensures that you won't be flamed by PMDG fans who are easily irritable due to pre-release syndrome. Just%20Kidding.gif
No, no...I must admitt that while running a search is reasonable, it's just not a mind set of all new comers, you must not attack for a double thread, be calm but get your word out, provide a link for them to see, and then suggest that they use the search function.To the OP Welcome to the Forums, enjoy your stay. http://forum.avsim.n...__fromsearch__1 Above I have provided a link to an inactive thread explainng in some posts why it can't be done. See what I did thar? Quick clean suggestion and now I'm ready to move on to another post, no hastle, no threats, no tantrums.Just Maturity.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

^+1 man, this subject's been beaten to death
Been beaten to death, revived, beaten some more and then run over by an Airbus A380... yet it still manages to come back, somehow. We might have to call it the "zombie topic"!!!

Been beaten to death, revived, beaten some more and then run over by an Airbus A380... yet it still manages to come back, somehow. We might have to call it the "zombie topic"!!!
Zombie Topic Im afraid is the Release date topics :|

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

No, no...I must admitt that while running a search is reasonable, it's just not a mind set of all new comers, you must not attack for a double thread, be calm but get your word out, provide a link for them to see, and then suggest that they use the search function.To the OP Welcome to the Forums, enjoy your stay. http://forum.avsim.n...__fromsearch__1 Above I have provided a link to an inactive thread explainng in some posts why it can't be done. See what I did thar? Quick clean suggestion and now I'm ready to move on to another post, no hastle, no threats, no tantrums.Just Maturity.
So please point out what I said that you thought was "attacking" and "not calm". There was no "hastle", no "threats", and no "tantrums". You call yourself mature? You sit behind your computer assuming that the person on the other side is enraged by the OP. You also clearly haven't read my entire post as I continue to explain that using the search function will prevent flaming, which you have ended up accusing me of. I even tried to put in a joke at the end to show that I am not angry or trying to be rude.

So please point out what I said that you thought was "attacking" and "not calm". There was no "hastle", no "threats", and no "tantrums". You call yourself mature? You sit behind your computer assuming that the person on the other side is enraged by the OP. You also clearly haven't read my entire post as I continue to explain that using the search function will prevent flaming, which you have ended up accusing me of. I even tried to put in a joke at the end to show that I am not angry or trying to be rude.
Lol, it's quite funny what you've just said, as my post was only laying some simple things people should try and follow when you reply to these types of topics, no finger pointing.
You sit behind your computer assuming that the person on the other side is enraged by the OP.
So please point out what I said that you thought I thought ;) you were enraged by the OP.
I even tried to put in a joke at the end to show that I am not angry or trying to be rude.
That was a joke? I'm sorry Worried.gif .If you are irretated by the fact that the NGX isn't out yet then I personally think it's time you go stretch your legs a bit, before you do devolop a real syndrome.
You call yourself mature?
To some extent Rolling%20Eyes.gif Simple guidlelines I'm providing for the comunity, and if they make you feel bad , I'm terribly sorry Joel. EDIT: If they seem they were directed towards you (Joel) They aren't. You is my pronoun 'discribing' the reader.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue