Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

how offten are you hitting your F5 key?

if i keep hitting f5 and doing push ups like i mention before i may not get the NGX tomorrow but i know ill look like teminator for the weekend LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Honestly I've waited so long for this I'm not really mashing the F5 key. It's out when it's out. If it takes another week it wouldn't bother me one bit.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

As much as I can't wait, I'm not going to sit at my computer hitting F5 every 4 seconds, come on O_OBy time tomorrow comes Biggest migraine, and I that will put me out of the mood :| Night guys, send me good thoughts tomorrow, you will regret not sleeping ;)

How often am I hitting the F5 key? Two or three times a day, when I pull the NGX off the runway and need to retract the flaps all the way. Whistle.gif
And then you realize your spoilers are still up Worried.gifSorry for double post :(

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Honestly I've waited so long for this I'm not really mashing the F5 key. It's out when it's out. If it takes another week it wouldn't bother me one bit.
Thats the way I look at it as well.

I haven't hit F5 once! This isn't the newest Lady Gag Gag cd guys.tongue.png I'll know when it's out. until then.... life goes on.

A new forum "Most Online" record was set today, previous record was when PMDG posted the "Soon defined" thread.

Every 15 minutes or so, which is really unhealthy, especially considering that I have given up simming until I have a computer that can manage more than 13 FPS...

Daniel Miller

I've been away the last 3 1/2 years. Anything new happening? I just check the forums every couple of hours but I am off to bed now. Goodnight. I'll be back in a few hours. Can't wait.

Guest acezboy561

Not letting my life stop for a virtual airplane... sorry. Ill be going out in 40 minutes for a few hours and will get home at 10pm AEST, will look and go to bed. Wake up at 6:30 and check, go to school. If its released when I get home from school, I will purchase it and head out at 7pm.

Haha, Im still laughing at you chronic refreshers... just enjoyed a 9 hour sleep, and woke up to a very unsurprizing result... no info, no airplane. Seems some of you dont know PMDG that well :)

Haha, Im still laughing at you chronic refreshers... just enjoyed a 9 hour sleep, and woke up to a very unsurprizing result... no info, no airplane. Seems some of you dont know PMDG that well :)
Rolling%20Eyes.gifThar she blows.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

How often am I hitting the F5 key? Two or three times a day, when I pull the NGX off the runway and need to retract the flaps all the way. Whistle.gif
You should be ashamed of yourself, not bringing enough for everyone to play with. lol. Lucky guy.