Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

how offten are you hitting your F5 key?

im giving it 5 to 10 mins per hitLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif , how abaut you??LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Why? It's not supposed to be released until tomorrow.
That not stopping over 240 people viewing this forum as we speak.People are waiting for an announcement to confirm tomorrow's release. Its all fun and exciting!!

Why? It's not supposed to be released until tomorrow.
No kidding, Im on here due to bordom at work, but Im not chomping at the bit for any sliver of information, Its out tommrow (maybe) and info released today can also be read at any point later in the day, tonight, tommrow, or when its actually out. Dont set yourself up for disapointment, what happens if its delayed a week? As for the 240 people here, its been that way for over a week.

I am hitting it wayyyy too often for sane people!I am anticipating the "we will release it tomorrow" post [continues to drool]

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

im hitting the F5 key for any type of updates and im doing push ups while i wait for the next F5 key hit ..LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif ...

what button,... where can I find the F5 button?? Ohwaity... F1, F2, F3, F4, ...,F6... wait a second... Tounge.gif just kiddding, not worn out that much yet happy.png

Oh crap.. I going on a 9 hours flight tomorrow early morning, so you hit the F5 for me guys. I'm counting on you. Meanwhile>> Waiting.gif F5-F5-F5--F5------z--F5------ - - z- z -z -F5- z- zzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

im hitting the F5 key for any type of updates and im doing push ups while i wait for the next F5 key hit ..LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif ...
LOL good idea. I'm gonna try it :D

martin im not even at my house yet im still doing some paper work for the flight i was just done with im gona give it a rest now , i dont want to drive with my laptop in the passenger seat lol ....