Sign in to follow this  
JokersWild

The Facebook profile has updated again.

For those that are a little bit slow like me, take a look at their current profile picture and their previous ones smile.png

You see that NGX main picture on fb profile. it's landing and we are waiting to land because (we believe) that will be time of release... Lj. Prodanovic

Exact!

Franck Feuillade

For those that are a little bit slow like me, take a look at their current profile picture and their previous ones smile.png
OH ok I AM slow :)

Hey common - let's guess: how many pictures are still to come:My guess: - touchdown main gear - touchdown nose gear - reversers engaged with nose gear strut compressed :-)

Hmm, it was change about a minutes ago, previous one days before so... it's not today guys, still above runway.Rolling Eyes.gif

Hmm, it was change about a minutes ago, previous one days before so... it's not today guys, still above runway.Rolling%20Eyes.gif
You're reading into it too much. ;)

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Land! land!land!
No, ther's a pogostick at the runway. Robert is playing with it, he got it for his birthday... psstt!

has the fb picture changed since this morning? or is ist just my imagination? I think this morning there was no runway in sight?

OKay, that's a dumb question my friend :S