Sign in to follow this  
Dave Robertson

Release time of 7:37pm PDT?

Nope, all i can see is people waiting around spamming in an attempt to rush PMDG into releasing there product.
It is PMDG were talking about here... they love those little codes and stuff:)

Nope, all i can see is people waiting around spamming in an attempt to rush PMDG into releasing there product.
And multitude of those like you, complaining about others spamming. You're no better.

You know, an ultra-easy fix for all that would be any PMDG employee taking five minutes, logging in here, and typing one of the following sentences: Release will not be today. We'll post more information when we have it.Release will be later today. Keep watching these forums. Why keep so many people in suspense so pointlessly?Joe Legander

Yes in YYC. I actually fly for SWA (call sign Chinook). You are in YYC so I am sure you can figure that out.
Oh I know Sunwest, My best friend slaps wrenches there, couple of old coworkers fly for them too. Im a little bit north on the airfield from you closer to the threshold of 28 :)

Come on, please give PMDG a break. They have been working there butts off for the last couple of months to get this plane rolling.Please post something a bit more logical instead of spamming the forums.
whats up with you? ... basically you are saying .. dont say you are wishing for the release, because PMDG has worked hard... interesting position you have taken

It makes sense a release @ 7:37 smile.png

You know, an ultra-easy fix for all that would be any PMDG employee taking five minutes, logging in here, and typing one of the following sentences: Release will not be today. We'll post more information when we have it.Release will be later today. Keep watching these forums. Why keep so many people in suspense so pointlessly? Joe Legander
Joe I am 100% behind you on that. I do understand you can be extremely busy but one should not forget us the ones who have stood behind PMDG and defending them. Yes if it isn't finished not a problem things like that can happen but tell us

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

I would say 7:37 EDT simply because it's in the Eastern time zone where the majority of the population resides.

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I think the guys at PMDG would be very happy at the buzz and excitement they have created here today. It shows the great entoosiams that people have for the hard work they have put in over the last few years.
I would say 7:37 EDT simply because it's in the Eastern time zone where the majority of the population resides.
I would also say if they were planning 7.37 it would be EDT in order to give the whole of the US a fair crack at the whip. Sadly being in the UK, I will need to do a late one. Not a big problem for me as I don't usually go to bed until about 5am anyway.

7 minutes left for the EDT theory, then it's over to the PDT theory again

if they hold the release to coincide with the clock in ONE time zone of the world, they'll have a lot of ###### off fans.

Chris Hicks

7:37 PM = 737 Precision Manuals I like it Praying.gif

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.

7:37 EST just passed. If you are going to pick a time zone lets face it EST is the one to go with as we have the most customers !!!

Mark   CYYZ