Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

NGX Support - what to expect

do some research next time as well: http://en.wikipedia....-service_attack
I did, back in the university. That's my area and why i commented on it.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

anyone have reverse thrust issues? I can move the throttles just fine, but I hit F2 for the reversers and only get the left reverse. I reset FSUIPC so its not that. Im confused. Everything else works just fine.

small hiccup. wanted to share just in case someone else runs into it. After the NGX installation, the installer tries to install DirectX components if they are not currently installed. On my system, I received an error message (see attached pic) and a message that DirectX failed to install. I started FSX anyway just to see what was up and was able to choose the NGX, set my airport etc and then clicked on Fly Now. This resulted in a FSX complete crash/lockup. I re-tried with another plane and all was well. I removed the NGX with the installer, reinstalled and essentially got exactly the same results. So I assumed that something was not right with my DirectX base/install and downloaded DirectX from here: "http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35" (version 9.29.1974, Date Published: 4/18/2011, see attached pic) This fixed the problem. I am sure this is rare and is related to my system only but I am posting this just in case it is seem by others. It has been quite a night with all the excitement and I finally have experienced the NGX, and as touted, it is magnificent!!!!!! Thank you PMDG. Words cannot do it justice (the NGX and my appreciation).
Hey Scott Thx for the info and maybe you also want to give this to PMDG (once the dust has settled and everything is working). This could be as you said an isolated event but in my experience there might be the odd one outhere with the same problem and it always helps then to have a solution. Maybe you even want to start a new topic on this and call it First error messages and solutions. All would klnow were to find this them. And as it is working for you now I hope you enjoy your flyiing. I am strill waiting to get into PMDG to pay and download. At the moment the page is still down im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
Guys, The strange thing here is that End User Runtime installer is exactly what's already integrated into the NGX installer. Will have to ask RSR about this, maybe it's not executing properly or something out of the installer.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hey guys, I am trying to submit a ticket, but the site keeps throwing a Smart Tracker login screen at me. I don't know if you received the ticket at all.Is the DDoS still going or maintenance? Edit: Disregard. Got the ticket submitted (3CE-15CF0257-5592)

I start a test flight in a Quad Core 3 Ghz with Nvidia 9800 GT the FPS not mutch range from 9 to 18 some time 20 FPS. And in the Approach i use the speedbreak and set later to down detent but nothing happens was deploy always 5 to 10 % steady. I have done all possible set up to set my speedbreak in flight to 0 % but no result. Emergency landing 3 times unsuccessful the nose wheel hit the ground very fast and collapse. I use Saitek X-52 PRO a good pilot is always in trainingThomas

The moment is finally here! I want to give everyone an overview of what to expect support-wise over the coming days and weeks: 1. The best and fastest way to get a response is our support ticket system, located at http://support.precisionmanuals.com Myself, Paul and RSR will be monitoring the the ticket inbox around the clock and you can expect responses to most issues extremely quickly. You will need to 2. We will check in on the forum when time permits, but again, the best way to reach us is the ticket system! 3. Regarding "bugs" and issues you may encounter - please PLEASE consult the extensive documentation before concluding that you've found a problem with the airplane's systems or anything like that. The NGX was extensively tested by real world NG crews and our beta team and we do not anticipate major functionality issues. There is a high probability that anything you find is actually correct. If you do decide you have a legitimate issue, please provide supporting evidence such as the FCOM pages that relate to the issue etc. 4. I will be creating a 737NGX Issues Tracking thread shortly - consult this list FIRST before posting about any issues - chances are good your item will already be on the list. Enjoy the airplane everyone, I hope you all have as much fun flying it as we did making and testing it!
I installed the plane, 737 NGX and then it proceeds to install DirectX Setup. Then when I proceed it tells me that I have an issue with Cryptograph what ever and it fails to install. I tried to update it and it wont update. My Cryptograph is on Automatic I checked and it still doesnt install. I have Pmdg MD11 and 747 and never had this issue. I also have almost every scenery on the planet and not a problem. So can someone kindly help me with this. I will make an amazing video of this plane. Marcanthonystorm on youtube.

Bought the new plane last night, and have been flying all day....You guys have placed a "737" inside a box....Way to go....can't wait for the additions, especially the 777...

Bob Adams

Hi Guys: I've sent two support tickets, but I've not received my download or response. I attached the paypal receipt showing my payment. When you get a chance, can you shoot me a download link. Thanks. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood

Michael Gutierrez. North Hollywood, California

Hi Guys: I've sent two support tickets, but I've not received my download or response. I attached the paypal receipt showing my payment. When you get a chance, can you shoot me a download link. Thanks. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood
Michael, Your link and stuff were active, I just resent the email again - let me know if you don't get it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hello PMDG In spite of a few problems I did eventualy manage to download at a very good speed following the DOS (well done for fixing that massive problem so effectively). I then also managed to activate after about 12 hours but I guess the server was just plain overworked! Fantastic aircraft, nothing but praise for all you guys, well done. Edwindf

Thank you Ryan. I got the downloads. You guys are the best. Mike Gutierrez

Michael Gutierrez. North Hollywood, California

Hi PMDG Just wondered if you received my ticket last night as I apparently used up all my activations trying to load this plane. Just want to go for a flight this morning but worried I have a terminal problem with my machine! CheersSteve Cummings

Hmmm, excpects what you're meaning with "extreme quickly", I got my first response 7h after I send my ticket, and after my reply I'm still waiting for 6h (I quess while you're sleeping)...

Hi Support closed my ticket and told me I should have my download link now. I don't. Email is not being blocked and link is not in my invoice. My ticket number is 21B-15CF8155-C616. Please advise.