Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

NGX Support - what to expect

Annoying bought the plane today, now im home but cant download it. Stupid attackers!

Support finished for the day? Sent ticket through while ago, nothing.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

They might be busy trying to get the servers back online so those of us which dont even got to buy it can do that?

nice work keep it up, great job so far, the birdy is already ordered ;-)

Stephan Faessler // designer, painter

P1 // vACC Switzerland Controller

impulseai

970abb2d.png

When will PMDG E-commerce be open again? It's look like PMDG guys went to bed (it is 3.27AM in Reno) while 737NGX world premiere goes bad due to closed E-shop and DDoS attack. Shall we wait 5-6 hours more?

supporter.jpgpilot.gif

From facebook: Just a quick update: We are still looking at a few hours before full service is restored. We'll update here as soon as everything is back online. We appreciate your patience during this long wait.

oh well. The 737 will have to wait till tomorrow. ITs currently 8:30 PM where I am, so might just fire up the MD11 and hopefully download tomorrow morning.

"What to expect"? Errr to be able to buy it. This is ridiculous, i've never seen anything like this. I didn't want to buy it at first, but then, as my dad is a real 737 fan i thought i'd purchase two copies one for me, one for him and now i just... can't. His bday is coming up and it would make a nice gift for him. You can diss me, you can shoot me, you know i'm right. Ridiculous is the word. It began being a nice waiting story, then the forum madness (and facebook, ewww), and now this. Meh Yawn.gif EDIT: I should have complained sooner. Don't know why, the page suddently started working, got my two copies. Doesn't really invalidate the above, but you can say i'm happier now and hope i will be even more when i fly it. Thanks PMDG, take care.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I was right. They went to bed...
We never went to bed. And please sign your posts with your real name in the PMDG forum.. Thanks!

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

We never went to bed. And please sign your posts with your real name in the PMDG forum.. Thanks!
I feel your pain Vin. The attacks are the worst thing that could have happened. Really sorry to see this.

"What to expect"? Errr to be able to buy it. This is ridiculous, i've never seen anything like this. I didn't want to buy it at first, but then, as my dad is a real 737 fan i thought i'd purchase two copies one for me, one for him and now i just... can't. His bday is coming up and it would make a nice gift for him. You can diss me, you can shoot me, you know i'm right. Ridiculous is the word. It began being a nice waiting story, then the forum madness (and facebook, ewww), and now this. Meh Yawn.gif EDIT: I should have complained sooner. Don't know why, the page suddently started working, got my two copies. Doesn't really invalidate the above, but you can say i'm happier now and hope i will be even more when i fly it. Thanks PMDG, take care.
Their website was the victim of a DDOS — Distributed Denial of Service — attack. There really wasn't much they could've done. Give them some credit for staying on here to attempt to answer people's questions, and do some research next time as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

Thanks PMDG! I am downloading at the moment. Sadly, I will not be able to install till after the weekend but I'm super happy that the waiting is over! Congratulations to all of you at PMDG!

Well i too did successfully purchased it at around 4am UK time But I was unable to find a download link and also didn't receive a confirmation email. My order on the site is showing up but no download link. Been trying to send a support ticket all day and getting error when submitting. Is there any updates in regards to this? Thanks

It`s too easy to say well I got mine and I`m happy, deliriously happy and more with the NGX and then shove off. But my heart still goes out to those who do not have it yet, cannot get it yet, have problems using it and last but no means least PMDG. Yes those people who put all of this together, spending long hours. Still not getting any peace now, fighting Denial of Service attacks, trying to support, advise, release and not getting any rest. So pardon me if my guilt fetches me back here occasionally. hope you all get sorted soon and PMDG get some well earned rest and family time too.