Sign in to follow this  
ZachLW

Latest E-Commerce message

AHhhhhhh!!! Finally Got ITPraying.gif !! Now comes the really HARD part !!! Nights, numerous nights with little or No Sleep Yawn.gif !! Oh Well, can't have your cake and eat it too LOL.gif So long fellow Capts and FOs, see you in the wild blue yonder Whistle.gifGFG

Just in case people missed the most recent update from RSR, I'll post it here.

NOTE 4: We have a number of servers that provide services to support our operations. As of 0330Z, we are seeing the nature of the attack shift rapidly between our support system, licensing system and ecommerce. There are some experts working to mitigate the impact, and for the moment we are allowing the experts to "do their thing." When the smoke clears, (and it will- it is just a matter of how quickly!) we'll get anyone with any trouble sorted out.
http://forum.avsim.net/topic/341392-ngx-release-notam-stay-up-to-date-here/

Got through and paid for it via Paypal just waiting for my download link email....

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

UPDATE.....Ding Dong the mail just arrived. Thank you PMDG - you saved my marriage tonight. EDIT..Spoke to soon - link not working....cruel LMAO.gif

I was just able to pay via credit card and am currently downloading at a reasonable clip of 900kb/sec which is probably limited by the fact that i'm downloading it on my laptop on a saturated wireless connection. -stefan

just keep trying, took be hundreds of tries it seemed (literally) and finally came through, download complete, off to attempt an install!!!!

How long does the link provided in the email good for? Meaning when do we have to submit a ticket for a reactivation of the link?My download has started! But due a crazy slow imternet right now it says I have 20 days left....

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Great! I just received my download link and activation code!Downloading now... Through all the hassle that you have to put up with, still a fast service! Thank you very much PMDG crew!