Sign in to follow this  
NoahBryant

Were the manuals posted?

Since many of us are in a holding pattern waiting to get a download link, or purchase, were the NGX manuals/tutorial ever released? I cant find them but there's been so many posts today I may have just missed it. Would make for good reading to pass the time.

Noah Bryant

This has been covered about three times in here today Noah! lol They aren't releasing those, they're in the installation EDIT: Ninjad

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Sorry - the last thing I remember was Ryan saying they would be posted very soon. I'm not talking about the Boeing manuals (which are sitting in a stack on my desk, lol)

Noah Bryant

Sorry - the last thing I remember was Ryan saying they would be posted very soon. I'm not talking about the Boeing manuals (which are sitting in a stack on my desk, lol)
Same story with the NGX specific stuff.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, there are 2 types of manuals here. The actual Boeing docs (FCOMs/FCTM/QRH, etc, which many of us, including myself, purchased in December) will only be available with the NGX purchase. The other manual is a PMDG-specific document. That one, along with the tutorials, should be available separately. Perhaps someone can confirm this?

Actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, there are 2 types of manuals here. The actual Boeing docs (FCOMs/FCTM/QRH, etc, which many of us, including myself, purchased in December) will only be available with the NGX purchase. The other manual is a PMDG-specific document. That one, along with the tutorials, should be available separately. Perhaps someone can confirm this?
Yes that's what I was talking about. It would be cool to start on the tutorial or something while I wait, but if that was foregone, then I doubt they have time for it now, lol.

Noah Bryant

Ryan posted the following: "Tutorial and Intro doc will be up on the site shortly for download."Of course there are more pressing matters now...

Same story with the NGX specific stuff.
Tabs mentioned tonight specifically that the non Boeing stuff would be available for download. The problem of course is their website is non op (at least the last time I checked)

Well the website works great (I have all the liveries I need!) but the store is just jacked.

Noah Bryant

With posts flying off the axles here, any post at all today could have easily been missed...even with the search tool (which I'm sure someone will undoubtedly point out to use).

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM